Warning:Children Mexican student jumps off the school balcony (2 Viewers)

Warning

Users who are viewing this thread

Donkeyd

Forum Veteran
20230920_213614.jpg

Leslie

NewbieX
One less wetback we have to worry about crossing our border illegally. I like that! Thanks for posting.
I'm not at all sad. Just one less cockroach to sneak across our border and start squirting out little social scavengers
🥺 u guys are crazy. My poor grandpa breaks his back every day to take care of us, not once did he ever try to hurt anyone or take advantage of the freedom he was given just by being here, he's actually terrified of going out because he just fears he'll be sent back to that garbage place they call a country. I hate the country, but some of the people that come from there don't wanna cause any harm. I know I'm prolly gonna get cussed out or something but oh well.🤷🏻‍♀️🖕🏻

krashd

Cunning Linguist
🥺 u guys are crazy. My poor grandpa breaks his back every day to take care of us, not once did he ever try to hurt anyone or take advantage of the freedom he was given just by being here, he's actually terrified of going out because he just fears he'll be sent back to that garbage place they call a country. I hate the country, but some of the people that come from there don't wanna cause any harm. I know I'm prolly gonna get cussed out or something but oh well.🤷🏻‍♀️🖕🏻

Don't pay any attention, the majority of folks on here are bottom feeders who will say anything to impress others. Ignore them like you did when you were in school.

Back