Serious Michigan Imam preaches, We Muslims Will Yet ‘Slaughter’ the Jews ‘Like Sheep’ (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

ZeroK

SCIENCE AVENGER
IMG_9373.jpeg

Tottie

You've got to laugh
Met a jew once, well first I knew 🤣did say you're my first jew .i was drunk, actually a cool wee guy from the gorbals.Rough place in Glasgow, asked him if he'd done the service,if you go military for 4 year no sure get yer Israel passport.he's like how do you know about that? I'm weird mate i like learning random shit,turned up he fought in the 6 day war. Nice, funny wee guy.he's a glasweigan hard to hate.mucker of mine 100%.he's like me nae privilege,probs had it rougher

yeah. fuck zionists. good for you.
Give him a break mate

Mr-Smokey

Forum Veteran
But you’re ok with slaughtering Israeli women and children?
Hes a sjw they just follow the trend whos protesting this week ... oh thats what i will follow now

Go live in a muslim country for a few years you will soon be loving the jews

Magster

Well Known Member
Hes a sjw they just follow the trend whos protesting this week ... oh thats what i will follow now

Go live in a muslim country for a few years you will soon be loving the jews
right on, all these protestors have no idea about the true nature of Islam and Muslims. They think muslim countries and western countries are more or less the same. I am in a Muslim country right now, I can assure everyone it is nothing like living in the states

Back