Crime Might As Well Let Someone Kill You Or You’ll Go To Prison (1 Viewer)

Crime

Users who are viewing this thread

Bethy 🔥

Sometimes life aint fair kiddo..
Super Moderator
USA. New York City liquor store owner is facing 7 years in prison after shooting a thief who assaulted him and tried stealing from his store.

The incident happened after Francisco Valerio and his brother Luis caught Kevin Pullutasi and Edwin Paiquiza stealing.

The owners shoved them out the door before the thieves, both 20, started kicking and punching them.

Valerio then tried swinging at one of the thieves while holding a gun which was allegedly fired on accident, hitting Pullutasi.

Valerio is facing two counts of assault which could land him in prison for 7 years.

The two thieves were charged with petit larceny and face up to a year in jail.

rottenfresh

ummmmm, You smell that?
USA. New York City liquor store owner is facing 7 years in prison after shooting a thief who assaulted him and tried stealing from his store.

The incident happened after Francisco Valerio and his brother Luis caught Kevin Pullutasi and Edwin Paiquiza stealing.

The owners shoved them out the door before the thieves, both 20, started kicking and punching them.

Valerio then tried swinging at one of the thieves while holding a gun which was allegedly fired on accident, hitting Pullutasi.

Valerio is facing two counts of assault which could land him in prison for 7 years.

View attachment 785463
Time? That man deserves a fucking humanitarian award!

hispammic

Rookie

View attachment 785463
you gotta be fucking kidding me 😒 "hey so the guys that tried to rob and assault you are gonna get a year but you're facing seven because you fought back" fucking bullshit

In North Carolina where I live, you are allowed to shoot an unwelcome person who was trying to enter the structure or vehicle that you are in. The law might be different in New York, but I can't imagine that the man would ever go to jail for defending himself that way. There was nothing excessive about what he did.
there's laws in my area that state you're allowed to use force when preventing a crime from being committed. it has to be reasonable or equal force but he did less than what a cop would do if they were getting attacked cause he shot once they'd empty the whole clip

FloresXV3

Conqueror of MILFs
That wasn't even real self defense, and trying to pistol whip the guy was negligent. Retard shop owner was tryina be tough and kept instigating instead of closing the door.

propgore

Rookie
That wasn't even real self defense, and trying to pistol whip the guy was negligent. Retard shop owner was tryina be tough and kept instigating instead of closing the door.
Yeah, on the legal side, you’re right. But these two guys have robbed this store owner several times, and police wouldn’t do anything about it. I think he just had enough and snapped.

Back