Migrant Beheads 1 yr old Girl in Germany and Media Bans Coverage (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned
lol DOA herded you like sheep with a pepped up story from April. If you wanted to impress me migs you should have posted something from April. This is from Germany of all places, can you believe that. Man fatally stabs ex-wife and child at Hamburg U-Bahn station

The only reason you've found so many recent articles is because they and DOA are the shepherds of Alex Jones. He started this thread after watching infowars. baa bitches, lol, it's almost like a Trump rally. Lock her Up! Lock her Up!

I never disputed that the piece of shit killed his wife and child. I disputed the content in the OP for which there isn't a source provided.

Maybe some of you should try thinking for yourself, or even believing what you see with your own eyes. I saw the same video you did and somehow you just believed it was a covered up beheading because a shepherd told you what you would see.

• Haha
Reactions: HG

lovedeadmigs

msr's neihbor.
This user was banned
Your really off your rocker if you think for one second I am trying to impress you with anything.

That's almost as silly as saying the beheading did not happen and do not listen to the OP.

wtf? am I in here?

pm me... i have some hot info.

snatch

Avidly prowling for spoil
lol DOA herded you like sheep with a pepped up story from April. If you wanted to impress me migs you should have posted something from April. This is from Germany of all places, can you believe that. Man fatally stabs ex-wife and child at Hamburg U-Bahn station

The only reason you've found so many recent articles is because they and DOA are the shepherds of Alex Jones. He started this thread after watching infowars. baa bitches, lol, it's almost like a Trump rally. Lock her Up! Lock her Up!

I never disputed that the piece of shit killed his wife and child. I disputed the content in the OP for which there isn't a source provided.

Maybe some of you should try thinking for yourself, or even believing what you see with your own eyes. I saw the same video you did and somehow you just believed it was a covered up beheading because a shepherd told you what you would see.
Thinking for myself? Wow! Thanks for the tip.
Sounds like your axe is grinding. Doa leave you the wet spot?

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned
have i been scammed?...
I suppose that would depend on your personal definition of scammed. It's more like herding people of a like mind.

The horrible incident did happen, but the particulars fabricated, are increasingly hyped and regurgitated to rile up the groups. It's just a method to create division especially since Don the Con is in Europe. Civil unrest in the west is good for somebody. Large swathes of people are being groomed and they don't even realize it. They've been profiled and many have probably had their information harvested through various social media. They're constantly being funneled with fear of (blank) because they don't see anything else. It's breeding extremism on all sides.

@ snatch, I don't mind DOA he's mostly trolly. I just like to argue.

lovedeadmigs

msr's neihbor.
This user was banned
This does not make any sense.

A man kills a kid and a woman, and you say we should not be offended? or dislike the group of people doing the head cutting?

I truly do not understand that one bit. And I NEVER have felt DOA is pushing anything. presenting facts sure.

I do not get you. I am sure I am not the only one.

snatch

Avidly prowling for spoil
I suppose that would depend on your personal definition of scammed. It's more like herding people of a like mind.

The horrible incident did happen, but the particulars fabricated, are increasingly hyped and regurgitated to rile up the groups. It's just a method to create division especially since Don the Con is in Europe. Civil unrest in the west is good for somebody. Large swathes of people are being groomed and they don't even realize it. They've been profiled and many have probably had their information harvested through various social media. They're constantly being funneled with fear of (blank) because they don't see anything else. It's breeding extremism on all sides.

@ snatch, I don't mind DOA he's mostly trolly. I just like to argue.
Whose drivel are you regurgitating?

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned
This does not make any sense.

A man kills a kid and a woman, and you say we should not be offended? or dislike the group of people doing the head cutting?

I truly do not understand that one bit. And I NEVER have felt DOA is pushing anything. presenting facts sure.

I do not get you. I am sure I am not the only one.

Are you offended by other domestic violence killings? Does it offend you to see other violence against unknown children? You don't even know which group to dislike migs and you don't care because facts don't matter to you. You posted several contradictory articles stating he was Pakistani, African, whatever. Offended sounds almost like a victim, snowflake.

Yall are peddling Alex Jones ffs. lol Not even the og rejects or nutters like Anti did that. Scraping the bottom of the shit heap right there.

lovedeadmigs

msr's neihbor.
This user was banned
It may be a mystery to you of what group of people do these types of beheadings. It is not a mystery to me though.

That was not mexico, or I would conclude it was Mexican cartels.

This was an import to the german country. He killed his kid and ex.

What is there not to understand?

I've lost the plot of your argument even. I do not even know what you are arguing. At first I thought you were claiming it was fake.

Now I do not have any idea of what the fuck you are on about.

I do not like muzzies. I do not care what they are doing...I disapprove.

anyhow. after all this shit bgirl... my pie better be close to being plated.

xx

lovedeadmigs

msr's neihbor.
This user was banned
I missed my edit.

I don't want to fight over dead muzzie scum miss. I want to get back to loving, sharing, laughing and Zydeco.

So please come back to the table and lets get this big show on the roll ok?

I know that's what you want as well. No more fighting ok?

D.O.A.

We are Kings

Lol bawwww, I think you're probably a fat ugly cat collector or clinically retarded. Aka not worth a fuck, literally. It fits your MO as a whiny Hillary voting leftard, quite salty with the way you failed politically. Pulling apart the story posted doesn't change my opinion on shitstains like you that should be burned alive for entertainment purposes.

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned
Ok, so I'm fat and ugly, blah blah... you forgot to mention her emails in your multiple edits. hehe

Yeah, your opinion means shit to me too. What really matters is I pulled apart the story and I totally burned alive this thread for my personal entertainment purposes. mic drop

D.O.A.

We are Kings
Ok, so I'm fat and ugly, blah blah... you forgot to mention her emails in your multiple edits. hehe

Yeah, your opinion means shit to me too. What really matters is I pulled apart the story and I totally burned alive this thread for my personal entertainment purposes. mic drop
I'm glad the feeling is mutual. Now go eat icecream or whatever depression cure it is when you realise Trump is your president for a long fucking time to come. It's a wonderful time to be white.

_Xtina_

Poster girl
Nigerien man stabs, kills baby, ex-wife in German train station

In response, the Merkel government did not open an investigation of honor killing, or of Muslim migrant crime. It did not commission a study of Islamic theology and culture, and the effects of importing a large number of people from a culture of violence into Germany. Instead, “German media has been allowed by the government to report on the murder of the mother, but Angela Merkel’s pro-migrant government banned German media outlets from reporting on the decapitated baby. Germany’s largest newspaper, Bild, report on the death of the mother of four, without mentioning the details regarding the barbaric murder of her child.”

Germany: Muslim Migrant Beheads Baby

_Xtina_

Poster girl
You people just completely accepted what DOA has fed to you. lol Besides the fact that it's a three month old incident that was covered by the media, you all watched the video. One would think that people with a history of viewing gore would be able to recognize from experience that medical personnel don't give treatment to decapitated/beheaded victims. It really doesn't help.

psst - You really aren't demonstrating your intellectual superiority here.

The murder, which made headlines worldwide, occurred on the morning of April 12. The assailant, Mourtala Madou, a 33-year-old illegal immigrant from Niger, stabbed his German ex-girlfriend, identified as Sandra P., and their one-year-old daughter, Miriam, at a Hamburg subway station. The child died at the scene; her mother died later, at the hospital. The woman's three-year-old son witnessed the murders.
Germany: 'Decapitating' Freedom of the Press?

DeadZone

Don't let fear decide your fate
Go easy on bgirl guys, she clearly had a rough upbringing.

phoenix.jpg

Max Dalton

Och aye the noo
Childless Merkel has no children.
Theresa May of UK has no children.
Stefan Lofven, PM of Sweden...has no children.
Emmanuel Macron of France...has no children.
Mark Rutte, leader of Holland....has no children.
Xavier Bettel of Luxembourg... has no children.
Nicola Sturgeon of Scotland...not only has no children she is afraid of dogs.

lol
Hey, leave wee Nicola alone.

Psychopants

This user was banned
Yes. While some of you may be pinning this on Merkel, I would remind readers. That 2 times Germany stood up for it's people against huge oppression by most of Europe. If you don't know why, Google it. The second time they stood up, and had most the entire world against them (thanks to those controlling most of the world), the powers that be were so determined to remind them to stay in their place, that long after they submitted and surrendered, the Allies continued pouring molten sulfur over children, from the skies, night after night. Then ignored the Russian marching in, and raping / murdering what little of Germany was left. And the American heroes, moving in and starving remaning German prisoners of war with indifference to make pretend Auschwitz officers seem like Disney employees. You are expecting Germany and / or Merkel to stand strong against the wishes of the New World Order given all that? Have hot sulfur poured over your kids a few times, your wives mothers grandmothers raped then stabbed to the chuckles of savages, and see how well you stand up a 3rd time. Don't blame Merkel. Look in the mirror at the assholes letting the leaders get away with this kind of shit. Then come in here and bitch.

Psychopants

This user was banned
Yes, because a couple paragraphs would be way too much to ask from a vegetable perspicacious enough to name himself after the derogatory term for a woman's genitalia. Here I will make it easier for you to get the gist: "du-uu-uu-uh-uh. And yes I want fries with that". Hope that helps, sorry to hear about your recent anal fistula ;)

Back