Missing 3 Year Old Found In Bear's Claw (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

ramblar

Forum Veteran
Bear claw vending machine that is. That kid would have wished that someone had won him before I got a hold of him if he was mine!

140415-missing-boy-jms-1913_47c93b549e9bcd639fa87cf6e28160e7.jpg

A 3-year-old boy managed to crawl up into a claw machine at Madsen's Bowling and Billiards in Lincoln, Neb., on April 15.
Missing Nebraska Toddler Found Safe in Claw Machi
By Daniella Silva
A 3-year-old boy feared missing by his mother was found safe and sound inside an arcade claw machine in Nebraska on Tuesday.
Police were called to a home in Lincoln, Neb., on a report of a missing child, according to NBC affiliate WOWT. At the same time, employees at nearby Madsen's Bowling and Billiards found the missing child playing with toys inside their claw machine, where he became stuck after apparently crawling inside.
The boy's mother told police she was in the bathroom and that the boy must have slipped out of an unlocked apartment door. The boy was freed from the claw machine without injury and reunited with his mother

ScHoLaR oF SMuT

Forum Veteran
hehee his guardian angel put this tiny little man :heart: in the funnest safest "electronic playpen" in the world.
,,,so relieved the only thing that can clutch onto him was the flimsy metal toy claw.... and not the claws of some goddamn pedophile

kissies to him.. i hope they let him take a toy home!

hecknatude

What the heck!
Someone once told me that kids are like suicidle maniacs they stick fingers in electrical sockets run into walls and furniture and sometimes even crawl into machines. Glad to know he's OK and also gave him the toy he was holding in the picture.

ramblar

Forum Veteran
Someone once told me that kids are like suicidle maniacs they stick fingers in electrical sockets run into walls and furniture and sometimes even crawl into machines. Glad to know he's OK and also gave him the toy he was holding in the picture.
Yeah, now he will have something to cuddle with when the law drags Mommy downtown to figure out how in the Hell he got that far to begin with!

ScHoLaR oF SMuT

Forum Veteran
hahaa children are like tiny monkey babies full of mischievous and so curious 24/7..as children.
as children we stripped grandmothers front lawn and backyard its grasses with our bare hands like a bleak ethiopia. my 13 yr old cousin he'd tie skipping rope to gas brake pedals of grandaddy GIGANTIC chevy umpala slamming gas- brake-gas-brake on and on and literally lurched rocked the car around the block with tons of neighbourhood kids squeeeling hysterically happy inside

Back