70 year old gives birth (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

GarGoil

Forum Veteran
Plus ALOT of science...🤔🤔🤔😂

I used to have one of those when i was likkle. She could hardly speak English. Luckily my foster parents spoke spanish tho. She was lovely. 😁😁

Are you serious when you say your come from a family, that was so financially stable, that they could afford an au pair for their child?

PurrGirl

Cuddler of cats
Are you serious when you say your come from a family, that was so financially stable, that they could afford an au pair for their child?
Au pairs are not that expensive. Mainly the host family just houses and feeds them, with a small stipend for spending money. They are usually young women from foreign countries who do it mainly for the experience, as a safe and socially acceptable way for a single girl to travel and experience a different culture.

My family growing up was solidly middle class, not wealthy, and I had an au pair named Birgit when I was 7/8 who was supposed to help me learn to speak German prior to my family moving to Germany. She thought all Americans would wear cowboy hats and act like the characters on Dallas and was kinda disappointed that we didn't. She became addicted to American treats like ice cream and went back to Germany 20 pounds heavier.

rudy$$$

Lurker
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...oldest-person-birth-Africa-hospital-says.html

A 70-year-old Ugandan woman has given birth to twins after becoming pregnant through IVF treatment, the hospital where she received treatment said.

Safina Namukwaya became the oldest woman to give birth in Africa after she delivered a baby girl and boy on Wednesday afternoon, the Women's Hospital International and Fertility Centre in the Ugandan capital of Kampala said.

Medics at the hospital said the mother and her two babies are doing well after they were delivered via a caesarean.

'This story isn't just about medical success; it's about the strength and resilience of the human spirit,' the hospital said.

Ms Namukwaya told the NTV channel that this was her second delivery in three years, after she gave birth to a girl called Sarah in 2020.

The mother said she had suffered some complications and difficulties during her pregnancy, including the father of her children leaving her.

'Men don't like to hear that you are going to have more than one child,' Ms Namukwaya says. 'Even after I was admitted, my man never showed up.'

Ms Namukwaya said in the past she had suffered miscarriages, lost her husband in the 1990s, and faced stigma within her community for not having any children.

'One time, a very young boy heckled at me saying I had been cursed by my mother to die without a child,' she said.

Ms Namukwaya had revealed after the birth of her first child that she had been judged for not giving birth after 40 years of trying.

'Many people judged and abused me for being barren but, I decided to leave everything to the Almighty God who has finally answered my prayers,' she said shortly after the birth of her first daughter in 2020.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...oldest-person-birth-Africa-hospital-says.html

A 70-year-old Ugandan woman has given birth to twins after becoming pregnant through IVF treatment, the hospital where she received treatment said.

Safina Namukwaya became the oldest woman to give birth in Africa after she delivered a baby girl and boy on Wednesday afternoon, the Women's Hospital International and Fertility Centre in the Ugandan capital of Kampala said.

Medics at the hospital said the mother and her two babies are doing well after they were delivered via a caesarean.

'This story isn't just about medical success; it's about the strength and resilience of the human spirit,' the hospital said.

Ms Namukwaya told the NTV channel that this was her second delivery in three years, after she gave birth to a girl called Sarah in 2020.

The mother said she had suffered some complications and difficulties during her pregnancy, including the father of her children leaving her.

'Men don't like to hear that you are going to have more than one child,' Ms Namukwaya says. 'Even after I was admitted, my man never showed up.'

Ms Namukwaya said in the past she had suffered miscarriages, lost her husband in the 1990s, and faced stigma within her community for not having any children.

'One time, a very young boy heckled at me saying I had been cursed by my mother to die without a child,' she said.

Ms Namukwaya had revealed after the birth of her first child that she had been judged for not giving birth after 40 years of trying.

'Many people judged and abused me for being barren but, I decided to leave everything to the Almighty God who has finally answered my prayers,' she said shortly after the birth of her first daughter in 2020.

View attachment 729108

Attachments

• IMG_20231215_222859671.jpg
    IMG_20231215_222859671.jpg
    887.6 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:

girl101

Forum Veteran
Arnt your little to old to pop kids at her age. If my mother popped a kid out at age 89.(by the happy birthday mom. It was yesterday on the14th) I would fucking kill myself. I am proud to be her last child

D.O.A.

We are Kings

View attachment 729108
I'm not up to speed on the female reproductive system but I imagine at her age the doctor would blow dust off the baby after delivery

ok.gif

Clam

Forum Veteran

View attachment 729108
Gee, I'm not surprised. This is why eventually we'll be overrun.

Back