70 year old gives birth (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Dolly

Uppity cunt
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...oldest-person-birth-Africa-hospital-says.html

A 70-year-old Ugandan woman has given birth to twins after becoming pregnant through IVF treatment, the hospital where she received treatment said.

Safina Namukwaya became the oldest woman to give birth in Africa after she delivered a baby girl and boy on Wednesday afternoon, the Women's Hospital International and Fertility Centre in the Ugandan capital of Kampala said.

Medics at the hospital said the mother and her two babies are doing well after they were delivered via a caesarean.

'This story isn't just about medical success; it's about the strength and resilience of the human spirit,' the hospital said.

Ms Namukwaya told the NTV channel that this was her second delivery in three years, after she gave birth to a girl called Sarah in 2020.

The mother said she had suffered some complications and difficulties during her pregnancy, including the father of her children leaving her.

'Men don't like to hear that you are going to have more than one child,' Ms Namukwaya says. 'Even after I was admitted, my man never showed up.'

Ms Namukwaya said in the past she had suffered miscarriages, lost her husband in the 1990s, and faced stigma within her community for not having any children.

'One time, a very young boy heckled at me saying I had been cursed by my mother to die without a child,' she said.

Ms Namukwaya had revealed after the birth of her first child that she had been judged for not giving birth after 40 years of trying.

'Many people judged and abused me for being barren but, I decided to leave everything to the Almighty God who has finally answered my prayers,' she said shortly after the birth of her first daughter in 2020.

1701352941636.png

Morally-Skewed-Hippo

ReallyJess is my fabulous Fag-hag
This story isn't just about medical success; it's about the strength and resilience of the human spirit,
With lines like that coming out of the hospital, they should all lose their fucking medical licenses.

I decided to leave everything to the Almighty God who has finally answered my prayers
That's it, I've had enough now. Can we just purge all these crackpot delusional types from the face of the Earth? If their god really wants to save them, he'll turn up in person and do some miracles. Otherwise, lets get some queues on the go, as we feed them into Volcanic vents...

Stormy Llewellyn

Forum Veteran
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...oldest-person-birth-Africa-hospital-says.html

A 70-year-old Ugandan woman has given birth to twins after becoming pregnant through IVF treatment, the hospital where she received treatment said.

Safina Namukwaya became the oldest woman to give birth in Africa after she delivered a baby girl and boy on Wednesday afternoon, the Women's Hospital International and Fertility Centre in the Ugandan capital of Kampala said.

Medics at the hospital said the mother and her two babies are doing well after they were delivered via a caesarean.

'This story isn't just about medical success; it's about the strength and resilience of the human spirit,' the hospital said.

Ms Namukwaya told the NTV channel that this was her second delivery in three years, after she gave birth to a girl called Sarah in 2020.

The mother said she had suffered some complications and difficulties during her pregnancy, including the father of her children leaving her.

'Men don't like to hear that you are going to have more than one child,' Ms Namukwaya says. 'Even after I was admitted, my man never showed up.'

Ms Namukwaya said in the past she had suffered miscarriages, lost her husband in the 1990s, and faced stigma within her community for not having any children.

'One time, a very young boy heckled at me saying I had been cursed by my mother to die without a child,' she said.

Ms Namukwaya had revealed after the birth of her first child that she had been judged for not giving birth after 40 years of trying.

'Many people judged and abused me for being barren but, I decided to leave everything to the Almighty God who has finally answered my prayers,' she said shortly after the birth of her first daughter in 2020.

View attachment 729108
Why couldn't she enjoy her daughter she had previously? I mean, really. You're suppose to rest in your old age, not chase toddlers about...

The anarchist

Forum Veteran
With lines like that coming out of the hospital, they should all lose their fucking medical licenses.

That's it, I've had enough now. Can we just purge all these crackpot delusional types from the face of the Earth? If their god really wants to save them, he'll turn up in person and do some miracles. Otherwise, lets get some queues on the go, as we feed them into Volcanic vents...
It fascinates me how people say so many things about god and how good he is while watching people getting murdered and destroyed on a gore site😂😂 a oxymoron if you will 👹👹

punkduck

Forum Veteran
that IS A fucking DUDE

It fascinates me how people say so many things about god and how good he is while watching people getting murdered and destroyed on a gore site😂😂 a oxymoron if you will 👹👹
I am very sure god and devil both are disgusted with humans. ( not fictional )

human: Oh god i am sorry devil made me do it

From afar:

lucifer : hey old man seriously it wasn't me i am not that evil.
god: true my boy these mother fuckers exceeded my expectation on only one thing.
lucifer : what is it old man
god: being evil mother fuckers !

lol

Last edited:

ThunderCat

Forum Veteran
By the Almighty God, I presume she means ‘shit loads of man-made hormones and close medical supervision’ 😂.
Plus ALOT of science...🤔🤔🤔😂

Their au pair will assist, of course.
I used to have one of those when i was likkle. She could hardly speak English. Luckily my foster parents spoke spanish tho. She was lovely. 😁😁

Back