Missing Malaysia Plane still unknown (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

TehBitch

*I Squirt Blonde*
Administrator
malaysian_plane_missing-464343.jpg

how-anyone-with-a-computer-can-help-search-for-the-missing-malaysian-airplane.jpg.png

According to CNN
http://www.cnn.com/2014/03/13/world/asia/malaysia-airlines-plane/

Beemer

Well Known Member
Still missing after it vanishing from radar last Saturday. With 239 people on board.
Some say Rolls Royce clame to have data for 4 hours after the plain stopped sending signal. Rolls Royce monitoring data from the engine.
I guess it landed in korea. Or blown to bits

barcelona

Incazzato nero
Short Bussed
The pilot, a sleeper agent for Al Qaeda, turned off all the transponders and electrical doohickeys. He disabled the co-pilot, dove the aircraft down to below radar coverage and landed the aircraft on a secret jungle airstrip.

Currently all the passengers and crew are being held prisoner in deep holes with the tops surrounded by sharpened bamboo sticks dipped in poison. The aircraft is being repainted and prepared to be flown into The White House.

Beemer

Well Known Member
The pilot, a sleeper agent for Al Qaeda, turned off all the transponders and electrical doohickeys. He disabled the co-pilot, dove the aircraft down to below radar coverage and landed the aircraft on a secret jungle airstrip.

Currently all the passengers and crew are being held prisoner in deep holes with the tops surrounded by sharpened bamboo sticks dipped in poison. The aircraft is being repainted and prepared to be flown into The White House.
Your guess is god as mine i think, Yours a bit drastic but who the hell no

Wayne Kerr

a fuck off is always acceptable*
This user was banned
the ocean is deep. alot of things disappear in it. how long did it take to find the titanic?

Frank L

Fresh Meat
I think that the US Gov. stole that plane and is taking all the transponders off of it so they can use it in "another" 9/11 type of attack on the people of the United States. That way they can have another reason to go to war with a country of their choosing later on.

Just slap a Russian flag on that plane and now we can invade russia. Just wait and see my friends.

ramblar

Forum Veteran
About the "Desintigrate' theory, we have recovered not one but TWO space shuttles that exploded, one that blew up entering the earth's atmosphere, and all the bodies. Not to mention other airplanes that were lost over the ocean. I am not one for conspiricy, but, this makes no sense. Now they are reporting that the transponders were turned off manually, 14 minutes apart. It would appear someone stole that plane. The million dollar question is why? And where are the passengers? Why does that TV show 'Lost" keep popping in my head?

R a n d o m

af9yTg2fNlDqHcOFkK
I think that the US Gov. stole that plane and is taking all the transponders off of it so they can use it in "another" 9/11 type of attack on the people of the United States. That way they can have another reason to go to war with a country of their choosing later on.

Just slap a Russian flag on that plane and now we can invade russia. Just wait and see my friends.
haha! Such imagination, so little connection to reality. trololololol

kevin kirk

Forum Veteran
I was not stolen because it would show up on basic radar.As good of a fairy tale it makes to think it can be done.Its impossible to steal a jetliner by making it disappear without all the different types of radar tracking its moverments.

Back