Missing Malaysia Plane still unknown (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

LilyCuster

Premium Member Bitches!
This missing plane is mystifying to say the least. I agree with gman that surely someone would have claimed responsibility if it was a hijack. Fictional movie playing out IRL.

TehBitch

*I Squirt Blonde*
Administrator
I was not stolen because it would show up on basic radar.As good of a fairy tale it makes to think it can be done.Its impossible to steal a jetliner by making it disappear without all the different types of radar tracking its moverments.
I heard on the morning news yesterday that a plane could land in remote areas without being detected..:shrug:

Frank L

Fresh Meat
haha! Such imagination, so little connection to reality. trololololol
I was not stolen because it would show up on basic radar.As good of a fairy tale it makes to think it can be done.Its impossible to steal a jetliner by making it disappear without all the different types of radar tracking its moverments.
This missing plane is mystifying to say the least. I agree with gman that surely someone would have claimed responsibility if it was a hijack. Fictional movie playing out IRL.

Just remember what I said the next time a jet just happens to fly into something and blows it up. " We didnt see it on rada r", " It just showed up and boom ", " It came out of no where ". Just wait and see my friends and dont worry, I will not say " I told you so" even though I just did. HA!

Honest

Hey asshole, quit honkin on the pub floor

thats what gets me, they track them 24-7 dont they? wouldnt they have an idea of where it went down.
i know they're searchin an area but seems like a crap shoot.

D.O.A.

We are Kings
thats what gets me, they track them 24-7 dont they? wouldnt they have an idea of where it went down.
i know they're searchin an area but seems like a crap shoot.
They rely on the military more than anything now, but I don't think they tag commercial airliners by flight number, how else can you explain a commercial airliner being mistaken for a F14 taking off from Iran and being blown out the sky by some trigger happy fucker.
It might have went this way... maybe that way.... that's all they know because all they are going now by is unidentified aircraft on military radars in the same area around the same time. It's a crap shoot.

tl;dr it's at the bottom of the ocean somewhere, and malaysia suck at everything

China's view
Malaysia may have failed to track the missing passenger plane because of human error or an antiquated radar system, according to two Chinese experts. Li Jiaxiang, administrator of the Civil Aviation Administration of China, said human error might have added to the difficulties encountered finding Malaysia Airlines flight MH 370.
And now India
The admiral said the Indian military was likely struggling with the sprawling search area, which may expand north into the Bay of Bengal at the request of the Malaysian navy. So far five Indian vessels and four aircraft have been deployed, with a fifth ship arriving Saturday. "We need some definite location, a starting point to undertake the search of this nature," Prakash said. "So far, the information that has been made available to us is quite vague, even though the direction in which they say it flew falls within our jurisdiction. It is inadequate. We can keep searching till next year. It is like looking for a needle in the haystack. The plane is supposed to have flown for two to three hours. For all you know it could have reached Sri Lanka. It is a hit-and-miss situation for us."

Honest

Hey asshole, quit honkin on the pub floor
They rely on the military more than anything now, but I don't think they tag commercial airliners by flight number, how else can you explain a commercial airliner being mistaken for a F14 taking off from Iran and being blown out the sky by some trigger happy fucker.
It might have went this way... maybe that way.... that's all they know because all they are going now by is unidentified aircraft on military radars in the same area around the same time. It's a crap shoot.

tl;dr it's at the bottom of the ocean somewhere, and malaysia suck at everything

China's view

And now India
request granted.....thanks for the info DOA.

kevin kirk

Forum Veteran
i know they're searchin an area but seems like a crap shoot.[/QUOTE
..............Yea really......they tracked the plane with radar.Now there reporting they know the plane was in the air for 6 hours after the transponder was turned off .You cant steal a plane in mid air without some radar still being able to track it

kevin kirk

Forum Veteran
too bad this plane wasnt filled with cunts like hillary clinton, john kerry. bush i and 11, and canadian lackwit prime minister, and zionist asshats instead of good passangers
th

ScHoLaR oF SMuT

Forum Veteran
how they fucking going to learn what happened interviewing tv lackwits who've never highjacked anything short of a box of pizza pocket a shit a day in their life?
go put some guest on tv worth my time to listen too cause they had their aviation ass raped. they should bring on tv interview mossad's meir dagan (he still alive?) to discuss the architecture of experiencing iran/ hezbollah highjacking and then bring in retired arab master terror-architect living in jordan to discuss this

Back