Model injects cooking oil in her face (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

MajorWhiteBoy

Forum Veteran
Is her face like that due to sheer volume of injected oil and silicone, or did she suffer some sort of reaction?

I just read an article that says she had a half a pound of foreign:beer: material surgically removed so far.

paper soul

" Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius"
I don't get how she or anyone else thought cooking oil would help =/
I think she was thinking along the lines that moistures contain oil of one type or another n make ur skin soft n smooth, so she probably figured if it does this externally, well imagine what it would do internally,to soften her skin,since this seems to be her issue of obtaining softer skin. Sounds like shes a bigger retard than my neighbor who uses "Pam " no stick cooking spray n butter when shes tanning,thinking if it will BURN & Darken food, it must do this to human skin! RETARDS

D.N.R.

Medication time
I think she was thinking along the lines that moistures contain oil of one type or another n make ur skin soft n smooth, so she probably figured if it does this externally, well imagine what it would do internally,to soften her skin,since this seems to be her issue of obtaining softer skin. Sounds like shes a bigger retard than my neighbor who uses "Pam " no stick cooking spray n butter when shes tanning,thinking if it will BURN & Darken food, it must do this to human skin! RETARDS

Oil/butter will cause human skin to burn.

Animal Mother

Banned
This user was banned
I bet her head smells. Probably stopped maintaing her pussy as well.

Dildocart.gif

GoreErectus

Forum Veteran
What a stupid bitch. Didn't she work as a model before she did this to her face? Congratulations. Now you look like all the rest of the obese heffas in the USA, mainly in the southern states.

Dumbest bitch ever? Says she started getting surgery at 28, was that side photo her before any surgery? If so, I don't understand why she would get surgery in the first place.

GoreErectus

Forum Veteran
http://bossip.com/770356/daaaaayyyu...ed-to-do-plastic-surgery-before-after-photos/

i find this very scary to look at, she ruined her face, the dumb bitch.

It reminds me of that movie "Dumb and Dumberer" (which I've never seen, because I think Hollywood makes too much crap. that's certainly not worth paying big bucks for) LOL! What's really stupid is she worked as a model before she did this to her face . Talk about dumb. She takes the first prize.

GoreErectus

Forum Veteran
I can't believe it's the same woman in those pics. Priscilla Presley had some bad injections which left her face deformed as well but not as severe as this chic. :eek: note to self: Don't fuck wit da face!

Because Priscilla didn't inject cooking oil, silly! I'm suprised all the terrorists in Mexico and the Middle East haven't thought of this trick. Inject everyone they hate with cooking oil and watch them all turn into Jabba-The-Huts.

Back