bizarre Mom Catches Junior Just About To Make Some Puppy Shake (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

wiggins

Forum Veteran
animals are innocents ... especially baby animals ... blend your dick in repentance
Some older animals loose their innocence though...

1697943775416.png

dwdays

We Shoulda Picked Our Own Cotton.
Drown him in the tub….either the puppy or the twisted little Fuck. Don’t keep both. The torture for that puppy will be endless.

Marmite

You either love or hate me ,you choose
And as a shit parent u film this shit and tell them off these days jees

Dr Deacon

Lick the Window of Life
Future serial killer right there. Shove the kid into it one hand at a time, he won't do it again.

AnaofTheHills

Of course your opinion matters! - just not to me.
We need to talk about Guillermo…. This is a very serious situation indeed. And no, the mom is not setting this up as a TikTok video. You can tell by the strain of her voice she is beyond agitation and at her wits end with this little son- of a demon child she doesn’t know what else to do. You know he’s very likely banned from his school for doing god knows what to his classmates and then to his own family members.

AnaofTheHills

Of course your opinion matters! - just not to me.
What are you doing ? Ah?! How did you stuff the cat in the blender ? ( in disbelief) How are you going to kill the cat?! Get the cat out of there!! Get him out!
(In a more calm voice). Get him out… get him out.

No worries, shithole without electricity.
Mother does take the time to film everything 🙄
You’re a genius! no electricity which would mean the blender runs off of what… a crank?

PurrGirl

Cuddler of cats
That is actually terrifying. I agree with previous comments that fucker has disturbed tendencies very common in people that lack empathy. Put that kid in the blender so it doesn't grow up and become a bigger cunt.
If only that had been done with lovestruck...

RusskiTheRat

Mr. Schiz
Sick little sack of shit. Kid needs to be decapitated
This is why we need parents to start disciplining their damn kids. “Gentle Parenting” my ass, no wonder kids nowadays are assholes, because the parents let them get away with this type of shit. I also wonder how the kid got the idea to do this, someone get the belt 🤦‍♂️

Back