Mom chops off boyfriend’s penis after he tried to rape her daughter (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

wiggins

Forum Veteran
A mother in India allegedly sliced off her boyfriend’s penis on Wednesday after he tried to rape her 14-year-lold daughter.

“I have no regrets for what I did,” the 36-year-old unnamed mom told the Times of India.

“I was working in the farm when the incident took place. Fortunately, I returned home in the nick of time and caught him red-handed,” she said, explaining the series of events that led to the incident

He even attacked me while I was trying to save my daughter, so I brought a knife from the kitchen and chopped off his private parts to teach him a lesson.”

Police told the Times of India that the boyfriend, 32, has been “booked” for rape, but was in critical condition after the mom chopped off his genitals.

His exact charges and current condition are unknown. It is unclear if the mom will face any charges.

The incident took place in the Mahewaganj region of Uttar Pradesh, east of New Delhi and close to India’s border with Nepal

He'll need one of these:

1664064774616.png

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
A mother in India allegedly sliced off her boyfriend’s penis on Wednesday after he tried to rape her 14-year-lold daughter.

“I have no regrets for what I did,” the 36-year-old unnamed mom told the Times of India.

“I was working in the farm when the incident took place. Fortunately, I returned home in the nick of time and caught him red-handed,” she said, explaining the series of events that led to the incident

He even attacked me while I was trying to save my daughter, so I brought a knife from the kitchen and chopped off his private parts to teach him a lesson.”

Police told the Times of India that the boyfriend, 32, has been “booked” for rape, but was in critical condition after the mom chopped off his genitals.

His exact charges and current condition are unknown. It is unclear if the mom will face any charges.

The incident took place in the Mahewaganj region of Uttar Pradesh, east of New Delhi and close to India’s border with Nepal

That's too Cool Mamason! Now Cook it and Eat it! Go on,Cook Dat Prick and EAT it...NOW!!! Lmfao,🤣🤣🤣...SP
He'll need one of these:

View attachment 616354
Yep,Since He lost His Fkn Bird!
Heh heh heh!🤣🤣🤣...SP

Tiffany23

Rookie

Well... As she should

Lewman144

“To live is to approach Death slowly.”
This woman must have read about Lorena Bobbitt. She was A woman who casterated her husband for allegedly raping/abusing her in the early 90’s.

GunGun

More than a Lurker

Only in India bruh:Happy:

AlbertThaFish

This user was banned
Mutilation of genitalia should be an automatic death penalty. Don't give a fuck what they supposedly did a woman raises her hand like that to a man and she must be quickly informed that this is a man's world and they are allowed the privilege of living in it on a whim which can be revoked at any time.

any name you wish.

they told me to choose "any name you wish."
good riddance, that mom should get an award.
i don't usually agree with capital punishment, but that rapist deserves it 100%

Back