beatings Moped robbery. Brooklyn NYC (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

rottenfresh

ummmmm, You smell that?
I don't get the stealing cellphone shit and not stealing valuables or car starts or anything else. A fucking phone, really dude?

K.I.T.T.

Forum Sports Car
I don't get the stealing cellphone shit and not stealing valuables or car starts or anything else. A fucking phone, really dude?
It's not the physical phone that they're after. It's virtually impossible to sell a stolen phone. In a nutshell, the IMEI number that is hard-coded into the board is much like a VIN number on an automobile, but better.

What they're after is the data (credit card numbers, accounts, etc.,) and a few valuable parts.

They don't pick their targets randomly. They'll usually already have the unlock code or pattern, usually obtained from previous surveillance.

These aren't some dipshits after a quick buck. It's organized, efficient and profitable crime.

Get the data off the phone, then disassemble it and sell the screen, battery and digitizer online.

Take a Samsung S23 for example. The screen and digitizer alone are worth about $200 or more. People break those all the time, and it's much cheaper to replace the broken parts than to buy a new phone.

Or.... so I've heard. 😉

mr Ma'am

Well Known Member
"This is not a third world country, this is Brooklyn, NYC"

:rofl:

Thats a total shithole! Definitely 3rd world.

yotgguitar

"Hiro" aka: "Dolly"... the homo britfag dicksucker
I bought an ebike just to tempt someone to try and steal it..... then it's LIGHTS OUT MFER.....

#2A ENJOYER

Back