beatings Mother Beaten For Telling Guy Not To Smoke (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

scott13214

I am better than you!
Russia is an absolute shit hole. There is so much poverty and people live in terrible conditions. No life and its all about struggle and survival from day to day.
That’s why it’s fun to go to Russia and fuck pretty girls that think you will take them back to the USA for a better life. Those girls are fun to use and abuse.
I just wish the food was better. I never liked Beluga Caviar. Most Russian cuisine is subpar.

That’s why it’s fun to go to Russia and fuck pretty girls that think you will take them back to the USA for a better life. Those girls are fun to use and abuse.
I just wish the food was better. I never liked Beluga Caviar. Most Russian cuisine is subpar.
You've never been to Russia and you've never had pussy. Just pipe down already scottylittledickshitdick.

yellowbelly83

Forum Veteran
He’s not wrong. Have some courtesy . Your bad life choices aren’t anyone else’s problem to endure

said no one ever. Coming from a black dck scking faggot who can’t even manage to go to a grocery store without chimping out and who have to attack in groups cause they’re so fragile . Stick to what you do best, pickling cotton.
Says the white man murdering helpless women and children throughout history by the hundreds of thousands. Fuckin loser.

Back