beatings Pedo Beaten For Trying To Get a Blowjob From a 6yr Old (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Lord Gutsy

Chinking The Fuck Out
Super Moderator
In Tatarstan, residents beat up a pedophile after they learned that he had tried to
persuade a 6-year-old girl to give a blowjob

The incident was caught on cameras in the entrance. A drunk man failed to persuade a child to have oral sex.

But the very next day the pervert was caught and punished.

ThunderCat

Forum Veteran
WOW they really showed him.
..🤔🤔🤔
When you kick someones ass, You're MEANT to kick the shit outta them..Not actually kick their Ass GENTLY mate...

JAMES HÜRZOG

Asshole forum veteran
aww come the fuck ON !!! 🤬 that’s it !!!!😡???? and this is in Russia!!!!???? They need to watch that other ped Russian video where they caught this one mother fucker slippin in a drive through that some russian mobsters where looking for ….for doing the same and worse ( sodomy ) just like this fucking scummy fuck bag ! They snatched his ass right out his car ! took him to a storage unit and got to work on his ASS literally ! they had gotten one of those BIG ass 2 or 3 ‘’ inch diameters curling irons and slowly started inserting it into his pedo ASS HOLE ! And YES ! IT WAS ON AND HOT ASS FUCK ! And then one of the dudes starting pressing down so the curling iron would OPEN UP INSIDE HIS ASSHOLE !!!👍🏻 and they where TWISTING & TURNING and OPENING & TWISTING & DRIVING IT IN AS FAR AS IT COULD GO !!!! and the mother fucker was SCREAMING & CRYING like I NEVER HURD ! It was so fucking AWESOME 👍🏻 and on top of all that they were using a soldering iron on his dick and balls and kicking him in the balls after they would burn him!!! plus beating the life out of his FACE kind of like a OLD FASHIONED BOOT PARTY TO THE DOME! This shit went on for like 45 minutes before the dude passed out from the pain or he died …..If I can find it I’ll POST IT here on goregrish 👍🏻

wiggins

Forum Veteran
..🤔🤔🤔
When you kick someones ass, You're MEANT to kick the shit outta them..Not actually kick their Ass GENTLY mate...
He needs a catheter inserted first, and then gently cut off everything, balls, cock the lot. Catheter is to ensure he can still piss as you would not want him to die else he won't enjoy his new status...

Chief Queef

Last of the Mohicans
It's almost as if you have to kill him. He has to be put down like the mad dog he is because he will attempt to do this again and will succeed...

Interregnum

first floor room 16
..🤔🤔🤔
ever fell on ur ass? its actually very painful
btw speaking of ass
i want to bury my face inside urs

Infidel Castro

Well Known Member
Yeah, that was far too gentle for trying that shit. I hope they were telling him how much fun they were about to have when the camera gets put away.

Back