beatings Pedo Beaten For Trying To Get a Blowjob From a 6yr Old (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

A quick search on their culture and it's a 50/50 chance they are Muslim. What I don't understand about Russian Christians (and Christians in general) is why do they beat up pedos and yet don't swear a blood pact yo genocide all Muslims that worship pedo mohammad that had sex with 9 year old Aisha?

awedamnit

Fresh Meat
aww come the fuck ON !!! 🤬 that’s it !!!!😡???? and this is in Russia!!!!???? They need to watch that other ped Russian video where they caught this one mother fucker slippin in a drive through that some russian mobsters where looking for ….for doing the same and worse ( sodomy ) just like this fucking scummy fuck bag ! They snatched his ass right out his car ! took him to a storage unit and got to work on his ASS literally ! they had gotten one of those BIG ass 2 or 3 ‘’ inch diameters curling irons and slowly started inserting it into his pedo ASS HOLE ! And YES ! IT WAS ON AND HOT ASS FUCK ! And then one of the dudes starting pressing down so the curling iron would OPEN UP INSIDE HIS ASSHOLE !!!👍🏻 and they where TWISTING & TURNING and OPENING & TWISTING & DRIVING IT IN AS FAR AS IT COULD GO !!!! and the mother fucker was SCREAMING & CRYING like I NEVER HURD ! It was so fucking AWESOME 👍🏻 and on top of all that they were using a soldering iron on his dick and balls and kicking him in the balls after they would burn him!!! plus beating the life out of his FACE kind of like a OLD FASHIONED BOOT PARTY TO THE DOME! This shit went on for like 45 minutes before the dude passed out from the pain or he died …..If I can find it I’ll POST IT here on goregrish 👍🏻
YES, PLEASE FIND IT!!!

Jfafaster

This user was banned
Should have killed him. It wouldn't be murder. Because there was a very good reason to take this piece of shit's worthless life.

Back