Serious Murder of Abigail Williams & Libby German (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Donkeyd

Forum Veteran
In 2016, 13-year-old Abigail Williams and her friend Libby German vanished while walking on a hiking trail in Delphi, Indiana. Tragically, their lifeless bodies were discovered the following day.

Libby's phone contained the last known photo of Abby, along with images of an unidentified man and an audio clip where the same man can be heard saying "down the hill."

On October 26, 2022, Richard Allen, a 50-year-old married man from Delphi, was apprehended. By October 31, he was officially charged with two counts of murder in connection with the case. He pleaded not guilty in court.
1000024286.jpg

Solomon Kane

And so it begins..
In 2016, 13-year-old Abigail Williams and her friend Libby German vanished while walking on a hiking trail in Delphi, Indiana. Tragically, their lifeless bodies were discovered the following day.

Libby's phone contained the last known photo of Abby, along with images of an unidentified man and an audio clip where the same man can be heard saying "down the hill."

On October 26, 2022, Richard Allen, a 50-year-old married man from Delphi, was apprehended. By October 31, he was officially charged with two counts of murder in connection with the case. He pleaded not guilty in court.
View attachment 735513View attachment 735514
RIP 🙏 at least some justice.

The anarchist

Forum Veteran
I remember this case well from the news. Its amazing they were able to get the guy who (allegedly) did it with so little to go on.

Foreskin Goblin

Meth connoisseur
I remember this case well from the news. Its amazing they were able to get the guy who (allegedly) did it with so little to go on.
honestly unless the dude admits to it or carried around the murder weapon or trophy it probably isn’t even the guy, esp if this is a standard serial kill, they almost always move after doing it. and with how police don’t share information with each other unless literally forced by higher government i doubt they found shit and even if they did all you have to do is leave the county before they find enough to identify you and you’re off scott free

LonesomeLoser

Fresh Meat
Somebody sold explicit crime scene pics from this case apparently. I’d rather not see them because of the victim’s ages but I know there’s interest in them.

RD81

Rookie
It would not surprise me if he'd done this before, a first-time killer panics makes major life changes, and leaves tons of evidence. This guy was way too chill.

Back