Musilums hate Buddists too (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Venture _Capitalist

situational awareness instructor
One of the least known and least publicized current wars involving Islamic
extremists is the ongoing jihad in southern Thailand. Muslim separatists in the
southernmost portion of the country have been committing a seemingly unending
series of terror attacks on Thai Buddhists, on other Muslims (apparently as
punishment for not supporting the violence) and on the Thai police and military.
This has been going on at least since 2004, and most likely much longer (though
unseen by the outside world). The goal of the terrorists is to create a
Muslim-controlled independent state ruled by Islamic law.

The few reports of the Thai jihad that reach the western press are almost
invariably purely textual descriptions of the violence; only rarely are photos
to be found in media reports, and almost none of those photos show what's really
going on: beheadings, corpse desecrations, torture, bombings, and more.

An anonymous correspondent (based in Malaysia) recently sent to a
series of extremely explicit photographs depicting some of the violence being
committed by Islamic terrorists in southern Thailand. Extensive online searches
through various news archives failed to turn up the precise origins of these
photos, nor of any photos even vaguely similar. Because of this, the images are
newsworthy, and I decided to make these photographs available online as a sort
of "evidence archive" of what has been happening in southern Thailand recently.

View attachment 164126
A Thai Buddhist motorcyclist who has been killed and beheaded.

View attachment 164127
The sign on his motorcycle says, in Thai script, "If Thais continue to capture/kill Malaysian (Muslims) in Thailand, we'll continue to kill Buddhists."

View attachment 164128
The head of the motorcyclist, lying nearby. The lower jaw has been severed as well.

View attachment 164129
A victim of an Islamic terror attack. He appears to have died in an explosion or fire, though his body may have been scorched after he was already dead.

View attachment 164130
His attackers tried (unsuccessfully) to hack off his head.

View attachment 164131
His body was severely burned. The document underneath is part of some police paperwork; the visible portion reads, "...before getting permission," along with some identification numbers

View attachment 164132
A member of the Thai military who has been killed and whose body was severely disfigured

View attachment 164133
The Thai military and the Thai police recovering the body.

View attachment 164135
Victims on a railroad bridge; one body has been draped over a girder; the other has been placed on the tracks and cut in half by the wheels of a passing train.

View attachment 164136
The same victim, shown from the other side.

View attachment 164137
Rescue workers recovering the partial corpse.

View attachment 164138
A severely burned body, in a photo possibly dated 2003. Although this was included with the other photos of terror victims, there is no way to determine exactly what happened to this particular victim.
what happened here? he tried to light a bottle rocket up his ass.

Rabidface

Forum Veteran
Why haven't the Buddhist monks fucked them all up ninja style?
How fkin stupid do you have to be to think that killing is a good thing to do for god? How can some Muslims read the Koran and say it's all about peace and others read the same book and want to chop heads off? Why am I asking so many questions? Who am I asking?

killerman10

Lurker
This shit happens when bunch of idiots gather around and try to make every place their own tribe. I hate these outdated people and they'll keep coming unless they get educated properly, I know religion is not the problem as many fellas stated, these people need education.

killerman10

Lurker
Why haven't the Buddhist monks fucked them all up ninja style?
How fkin stupid do you have to be to think that killing is a good thing to do for god? How can some Muslims read the Koran and say it's all about peace and others read the same book and want to chop heads off? Why am I asking so many questions? Who am I asking?
These idiots are outdated, they think their god is tribal. I've read Koran, it's a hard book man and it is really easy for someone to spread propaganda, however, in Koran it is clear that God is not tribal, all humans are created by that God and and it is strictly monotheistic, in 1400 years of Muslims' history there came many dumb people who wrote more complicated books and trained the generations in a wrong way. The basic message was something else and the outdated, confused people started to take optional things seriously. Wait for the new world order, these hate spreading animals would be kicked out.

Rabidface

Forum Veteran
These idiots are outdated, they think their god is tribal. I've read Koran, it's a hard book man and it is really easy for someone to spread propaganda, however, in Koran it is clear that God is not tribal, all humans are created by that God and and it is strictly monotheistic, in 1400 years of Muslims' history there came many dumb people who wrote more complicated books and trained the generations in a wrong way. The basic message was something else and the outdated, confused people started to take optional things seriously. Wait for the new world order, these hate spreading animals would be kicked out.
I planned on reading all the main holy books. I installed them on my phone in English. Apart from the bible, I have a few of them. I read a fair few gospels and that was as far as I got. I have a couple of books of Mormon too. I've met several Mormons. They have always been really lovely people. I like Mormons. I've talked with a fair few Muslims too. They were ok. I think if religion improves people's lives then good for them. Everyone should be able to think what they like and not hate others if they think different.

killerman10

Lurker
I planned on reading all the main holy books. I installed them on my phone in English. Apart from the bible, I have a few of them. I read a fair few gospels and that was as far as I got. I have a couple of books of Mormon too. I've met several Mormons. They have always been really lovely people. I like Mormons. I've talked with a fair few Muslims too. They were ok. I think if religion improves people's lives then good for them. Everyone should be able to think what they like and not hate others if they think different.
This makes me your senior, I also started studying the holy books around the world few years ago. I was wrong that I would conclude something new, these books can be misleading without a guide or a teacher and these books won't prove you anything. I wanted to reborn in every religion and experience it that way. Now I realize everything is unnecessary, religion is not for an individual, it is supposed for a nation. I needed to find God in this world, Buddhists and Hindus attracted me a lot, I must say, there seemed peace but now I think they are working way to hard to achieve something which they're not even sure of. They kill themselves from inside and make this life more complicated. Now I believe in Prophets and all the holy books, few years ago I came across the poetry of a Persian poet "Iqbal" and it influenced me so much that I said to myself that this can't be composed without the influence of God. Then I came across Prophets and studied them and this made me believe that it is true, God has been sending some special agents in this world, mysteriously. Now I believe in Bible, Koran, Gospel and Torah, I believe these to be composed by the influence of God. I mean why not, a book made my human can't last for centuries. I try to understand few things from these books and I can't understand some. I believe religion is solution and I believe evil tends to separate people.

Crusty Santa

Unpaid Elf Labor
This user was banned
This makes me your senior, I also started studying the holy books around the world few years ago. I was wrong that I would conclude something new, these books can be misleading without a guide or a teacher and these books won't prove you anything. I wanted to reborn in every religion and experience it that way. Now I realize everything is unnecessary, religion is not for an individual, it is supposed for a nation. I needed to find God in this world, Buddhists and Hindus attracted me a lot, I must say, there seemed peace but now I think they are working way to hard to achieve something which they're not even sure of. They kill themselves from inside and make this life more complicated. Now I believe in Prophets and all the holy books, few years ago I came across the poetry of a Persian poet "Iqbal" and it influenced me so much that I said to myself that this can't be composed without the influence of God. Then I came across Prophets and studied them and this made me believe that it is true, God has been sending some special agents in this world, mysteriously. Now I believe in Bible, Koran, Gospel and Torah, I believe these to be composed by the influence of God. I mean why not, a book made my human can't last for centuries. I try to understand few things from these books and I can't understand some. I believe religion is solution and I believe evil tends to separate people.
Reading the bible as a kid and parts of the koran later from a wahabbist mate (yes i know thats a terrible source lol) wasn't revealing at all, just books with letters in them. Staring at the sky and hearing birds chirps in the leaves gives me more insight and knowledge than what someone else wrote years ago. Of course everyone gets something different out of anything, I liked the korans chapter (?) on the virgin mary, even though I was raised in the Salvos. People wont get holiness out of a book, they will through their actions.

ChadRoBoe

God bless Sir Jimmy Wilson Vincent Savile OBE KCSG
This user was banned
there is just 1 god.

lol just kidding they're 2 and they work in shifts.

:derp:

Roger Escude

Heaven & Hell
Picture number six! They cook/Burnt that fuckers noodle clean off his pelvis!!!!
...Yeah, he wouldn’t have wanted to live anyway I’m sure...
.. That is unless he was fruit, he had a service performed for free

Maro91

NewbieX
FUCK MONOTHEISTS! out of all the religions, monotheism causes the most violence. i'm not Buddhist either, but even an idiot like me can see it's more valid than any monotheistic religion.

FUCK RELIGION!!!!!!!!!! :rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage:
Its not god that created humans, its humans that created a god.... sick shit.... and its all based on fear of dying...

deftones

fuck u
they use religion as an excuse to get away with or otherwise validate their extreme behaviors. It's such a delusional way of thinking

Gabby420

NewbieX
These muslim rats will enter your country on mercy beses then slowely swollow your relegion your people.so save your relegion your country from this viral desese more severe then corona virus.france already erading it and china too.dont allow them to spread let them be limited in their own muslim countries..

ArmageddonWatcher

Forum Veteran
In a split second, the body on the last pic (especially the legs and their position) appeared female and even sexy to me, but then I saw what look like burned, black balls...damn! 🙀

Back