bizarre Muslim Men (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Theseus

King Of Athens
Wtf!??
Is this why the woman wear clothes that cover their whole bodies, face ect. This would EXPLAIN why. (Or is that somewhere else) but wtf would they have done to her if no1 had stopped this. They seriously need to be taught.
I kinda feel like this is the result of them wearing hijabs. Similar thing happens in parts of India where girls and boys are kept separate until adulthood. You end up with a bunch of socially illiterate dudes that are down horrendous. 🤣

ThunderCat

Forum Veteran
I kinda feel like this is the result of them wearing hijabs. Similar thing happens in parts of India where girls and boys are kept separate until adulthood. You end up with a bunch of socially illiterate dudes that are down horrendous. 🤣
They obviously go crazy at the site of skin. They seem to be trying to rip her clothes off. Maybe if woman didn't dress how they do over there then this wouldn't happen. It's Madness!

ThunderCat

Forum Veteran
madness it is, I'm not positive but I bet they are after her to punish her for not being covered🤔 who knows, totally crazy :headbutt:
Could be actually 🤔.. Maybe she wasn't from that country. Who knows. I'm not too sure about their bizarre rules. But I'm sure you're right about the being covered, being punished, espicially if she is married. Aren't they the ones that have to cover everything apart from some face and eyes.

Idk why they wanna rip her clothes off, shit attracts flies I guess.
No need to be nice..😂🤣😂

Back