Muslim Religious Leaders Defend Pedophilia (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
I guess it's like those ultra liberals trying to get pedophilia to be a "sexual orientation" here in the West. I cannot understand how these people think and do not want to breath the same air as them.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/saudi-cleric-issues-fatwa-defending-pedophilia-as-‘marriage’/

SaudiPedophilia.jpg

It is difficult to imagine defending pedophilia at all, let alone issuing a religious decree officially condoning it through the act of marriage. Yet that is one one Saudi cleric has reportedly done by issuing a fatwa defending Muslim “child marriage” or, pedophilia.

Dr. Salih bin Fawzan, a cleric in Saudi Arabia’s highest religious council, has reportedly issued a fatwa asserting that there is no minimum age for marriage and that girls can be married “even if they are in the cradle.”

KingFate

Légion Blanche
these fuckwits take it one step further than the catholic fuckwits do and just do it in the open.

bah, just shoot them all

I saw we just lace every bullet in pig blood first, then make it a public fact.

Venom

MCMXXV
I guess it's like those ultra liberals trying to get pedophilia to be a "sexual orientation" here in the West. I cannot understand how these people think and do not want to breath the same air as them.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/saudi-cleric-issues-fatwa-defending-pedophilia-as-‘marriage’/

SaudiPedophilia.jpg

It is difficult to imagine defending pedophilia at all, let alone issuing a religious decree officially condoning it through the act of marriage. Yet that is one one Saudi cleric has reportedly done by issuing a fatwa defending Muslim “child marriage” or, pedophilia.

Dr. Salih bin Fawzan, a cleric in Saudi Arabia’s highest religious council, has reportedly issued a fatwa asserting that there is no minimum age for marriage and that girls can be married “even if they are in the cradle.”

WTF!!

hellslave

NewbieX
FYI...

The picture of the child "brides" is completely false, and not even from Saudi Arabia:

232791.jpg

-

Might want to edit the topic for the sake of accuracy.

D

dankhead

Internet Warrior
FYI...

The picture of the child "brides" is completely false, and not even from Saudi Arabia:

232791.jpg

-

Might want to edit the topic for the sake of accuracy.
If it's on the internet, it must be true.

/end sarcasm

Back