disaster Muslim Stabs Christian Preacher (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Flatus Tube

I have counted to infinity, twice.
I found the guy with the Pakistani UK accent blaspheming in Christian amusing: “shit, Jesus Christ” 😂.

Dr Deacon

Lick the Window of Life
Nah you old cunt, I'm just not a Jew loving Kike-sucking apologist like you. The only good Jew is a dead Jew.
I'm not a jew either but Ill support anyone who slaughters and suppresses muslim filth. They're inbred, backward shitskins who are stuck in the 12th century. They'd smile at you and make friends with you, then kill you, your family and your neighbours with rusty knives. Go right ahead and support those sub human cunts but get your retarded, inbred and criminally descended family (because that's what you Aussies are, British rejects) to post your beheading on here...you retarded liberal muzzie loving faggot.

SJW-Snowflake❄️

From the Land Down Under 🇦🇺
I'm not a jew either but Ill support anyone who slaughters and suppresses muslim filth. They're inbred, backward shitskins who are stuck in the 12th century. They'd smile at you and make friends with you, then kill you, your family and your neighbours with rusty knives. Go right ahead and support those sub human cunts but get your retarded, inbred and criminally descended family (because that's what you Aussies are, British rejects) to post your beheading on here...you retarded liberal muzzie loving faggot.
Lol, my old man's from Leicester you fucking cockless eunuch.

SJW-Snowflake❄️

From the Land Down Under 🇦🇺
You need to basically kill yourself, you raging homo piece of shit. Better still, do it when you're surrounded by your liberal palestine flag waving faggot faimly and take a few of them with you.
Screenshot_20231222-010344_Chrome.jpg

Back