Mysterious mummy found in tomb in Peru with hands covering its face (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
I think I'm going to use my better judgment on this one and walk away from this whole thing. It's too deep to get into. It's not a topic that can be easily explained in a few sentences. I've read the origin of species that's the holy grail of evolution I'm not impressed at all. In my eyes and my perspective creation is much more provable and believable. No matter what I said or showed you I can't undo a lifetime of false and inaccurate teachings done to the masses. Respect all day ZeroK.
Many people misunderstand the term "theory" in the context of science. It is simply the description of an observation. Nothing more. It is not a "hierarchical step" in the scientific process. Everything in science has theory behind it. Whether it be something which is fully understood, or some new discovery which nobody understands.

The "scientific process" is not deep at all. It is very simple to understand. It is taught to children in elementary school. When someone uses the term "only a theory", it just indicates that they have no idea what the fuck they are talking about.

Johnnyboy27290

Forum Veteran
Many people misunderstand the term "theory" in the context of science. It is simply the description of an observation. Nothing more. It is not a "hierarchical step" in the scientific process. Everything in science has theory behind it. Whether it be something which is fully understood, or some new discovery which nobody understands.

The "scientific process" is not deep at all. It is very simple to understand. It is taught to children in elementary school. When someone uses the term "only a theory", it just indicates that they have no idea what the fuck they are talking about.
Your kinda late with your reply don't you think? Lol and there are differences in theories and provable sciences. I don't know what your talking about. Gravity is not a theory. It's a provable science that even a child can understand the difference between something that can be proven and something that is assumed. I think your trying to make this much more complicated trying to look smart and me dumb. Don't tell me about Darwins theory I know more about his theory than probably anyone on this site i read his book the origin of species go read his book and then come talk to me. You sound dumb right now. I'm not gonna debate Darwins theory with a ignorant retard. I've done my home work and research you've done Google searches and read plenty of books I can send you pictures of the books I have here at my house. Go do what your best at and that's just going around insulting people with your sarcastic dumbass self cuz you scoring no points with me talking about what a child can understand.
Your kinda late with your reply don't you think? Lol and there are differences in theories and provable sciences. I don't know what your talking about. Gravity is not a theory. It's a provable science that even a child can understand the difference between something that can be proven and something that is assumed. I think your trying to make this much more complicated trying to look smart and me dumb. Don't tell me about Darwins theory I know more about his theory than probably anyone on this site i read his book the origin of species go read his book and then come talk to me. You sound dumb right now. I'm not gonna debate Darwins theory with a ignorant retard. I've done my home work and research you've done Google searches and read plenty of books I can send you pictures of the books I have here at my house. Go do what your best at and that's just going around insulting people with your sarcastic dumbass self cuz you scoring no points with me talking about what a child can understand.
Here's a 500 page book I'm reading right now don't talk about intelligence to me and what children can understand because even a child can understand your an idiot. My 2 year daughter could sense that about you I'm sure. The man that wrote this book has several master degrees and I've read close to a dozen of his other books not including the dozens of other books I've read including your boy Darwin. I read and do research for a hobby because I enjoy It not for college not for work not for money because I genuinely enjoy research and studying. So go educate yourself instead of thinking of something sarcastic to say. Instead of thinking of a smart ass come back go do yourself a favor and read something and quit trolling my posts and replies. With that I say g'day to you sir.

Attachments

• 20211209_004107.jpg
    20211209_004107.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 19
Last edited:

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality

Here's a 500 page book I'm reading right now don't talk about intelligence to me and what children can understand because even a child can understand your an idiot. My 2 year daughter could sense that about you I'm sure. The man that wrote this book has several master degrees and I've read close to a dozen of his other books not including the dozens of other books I've read including your boy Darwin. I read and do research for a hobby because I enjoy It not for college not for work not for money because I genuinely enjoy research and studying. So go educate yourself instead of thinking of something sarcastic to say. Instead of thinking of a smart ass come back go do yourself a favor and read something and quit trolling my posts and replies. With that I say g'day to you sir.
Hahahah!

Johnnyboy27290

Forum Veteran
Yea laugh. It's more intelligent than what I expected you were gonna say. It is kinda funny actually. I give myself props I roasted the hell out of you on that one. Guns blazing on that one you might as well call Me Wyatt Earp. If you even know who that is. Haha anyways good talking to you my lad. You take care now. We'll be talking soon I'm expect.

Melinoë

Demi devil Pyro Maniac
So youve stated that they think it was a custom. But why the fetal position maybe it's in the name.... I'm going to do research on these guys I've so many questions....

Back