Nambian President tells German politician to mind his own business (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Interregnum

first floor room 16
i mean im german myself but i have to admit that germans love sticking their nose in other people's business. also often have double standards xD.
still, germany chad and main country in the world. sadly too much refugees destroying the culture

Dolly

Uppity cunt
Im missing the context here but in general China is out to take whatever they need and could care less about the mess they leave behind.
Yup, they are repeating what Europe did, colonising Africa. and of course, they will never pay back the huge debt they owe China. The Chinese will! come back and claim those debts though. China doesn't do anything through kindness. The next generation will suffer.

Inhaler

Forum Veteran
Yup, they are repeating what Europe did, colonising Africa. and of course, they will never pay back the huge debt they owe China. The Chinese will! come back and claim those debts though. China doesn't do anything through kindness. The next generation will suffer.
I think they already own an African country? I forget which one, but they built them a high speed railway track which they couldn't afford to pay for so the Chinese took their land as an alternative payment. Pretty diabolical stuff, but nothing we weren't doing not too long ago.

Sirialni

Fresh Meat
Good on the Namibian president.

Macrone was also recently told off by the Congo president if I remember right.

The reality is European governments are used to dictating conditions to African nations.
But as Europe is crumbling and we have moved to a multipolar world, Africa can now choose who to do business with instead of taking orders from Germany and France

Monty 4k

The meaning of life is to give life meaning
i mean im german myself but i have to admit that germans love sticking their nose in other people's business. also often have double standards xD.
still, germany chad and main country in the world. sadly too much refugees destroying the culture
This answer is typical of those who cannot admit the truth.
Boy, wake up, it's not the refugees who are to blame for your downfall, but your politicians and the stupid people themselves.
there are no more Germans today, only the German language.
The Germans have been extinct since 1945.
Today you are a mixed race people and immigration country like the USA.

Interregnum

first floor room 16
This answer is typical of those who cannot admit the truth.
Boy, wake up, it's not the refugees who are to blame for your downfall, but your politicians and the stupid people themselves.
there are no more Germans today, only the German language.
The Germans have been extinct since 1945.
Today you are a mixed race people and immigration country like the USA.
bruh, i live in germany.
go tell that ur grandpa

Milokliz

Rookie
Well , Mutti Merkel invited her nigger and arab kids to Germany

The joke is on him if he thinks China is the better deal.
Neeggars know shit

Good on the Namibian president.

Macrone was also recently told off by the Congo president if I remember right.

The reality is European governments are used to dictating conditions to African nations.
But as Europe is crumbling and we have moved to a multipolar world, Africa can now choose who to do business with instead of taking orders from Germany and France
Niggars are like kids

Last edited:
Back