Serious NASA Partners Reveal Stunningly-Detailed First Images From James Webb Space Telescope (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Flatus Tube

I have counted to infinity, twice.
My kids loved the link. They stayed up late tonight, in fact still awake and being total nutters, to see the ISS pass over our house again. Hard to get a decent pic but here it is anyway…

590945B7-AF4E-43B6-B813-654A417F4758.jpeg

LjDes

Deviant
My kids loved the link. They stayed up late tonight, in fact still awake and being total nutters, to see the ISS pass over our house again. Hard to get a decent pic but here it is anyway…

View attachment 600620
Before my x took my night vision goggles I used to lay out on the front lawn at night checkin' out the amazingness above...you wouldn't believe the shit flying around up there

Ivan Drago

ÜBER APOCA ZEALOT
This user was banned
Wouldn't it be cool if grocery stores did up bundles of junk food specifically for stoners? Like one giant sized 'Lunchables'? You could put cakes, chocolate bars, Doritos, ramen noodles, fish and chips, chocolate milk and Mentos in it.

wiggins

Forum Veteran

View attachment 600620
Surely you must know this is what NASA wants you to see...

I had a friend of a friend come up to stay with us in Darwin who was a conspiracy theorist nutter and 'alternative lifer' who wandered around Aus 'woofing' or what ever they call that farm stay labouring thing.

Anyway, he explained to me that Mars was only red because NASA had put up a screen around earth that made it appear that way and that it was actually blue.

So maybe our delusional disordered friend has a point... and Occam's razor be damned...

Back