New 911 footage of the second plane (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

ZeroK

SCIENCE AVENGER
Hard To Believe There's Some Who Are Actually Glad That Happened But That's Religion For You
Screenshot_2022-03-05-21-35-57.png

Cauntsniff

Wadiyatalkinabeet??
I'm pretty sure we all saw this waaaaaay back already I remember the close up of the 1st tower smoking cos some fools were saying u can see things in the smoke like peeps jumping n stuff šŸ¤”šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

Ellzibette

Resident Rope Bottom
I'm pretty sure we all saw this waaaaaay back already I remember the close up of the 1st tower smoking cos some fools were saying u can see things in the smoke like peeps jumping n stuff šŸ¤”šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø
I saw this live on television. People did jump. It was horrible.
When the first plane hit we started watching the news thinking, what a horrible accident.

Then the second plane hit live on TV and it was the sickest, scariest feeling in the world.

Before the towers fell all you saw were people jumping....because that was preferable to burning alive. I'll never forget that.

HG

95T exp
Ogrishforum had the best 911 archive on the Internet - every single picture and clip...

rip...

Brainfart

Don't take what I say seriously...
Ogrishforum had the best 911 archive on the Internet - every single picture and clip...

rip...
Did they have this clip?Has anyone on here got the capability to blow up the vid or zoom in and see if there is a commercial logo on the plane?
@Dolly you're good with software, can you do it? Or can you only add a penis to the plane...

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
I think someone was channeling Ned Flanders with the commentary :lulz:I was waiting for the "Diddly daddly gosh dang it Lordy"

Blood_Sport

Utter bastard
Today is the first time I've seen it - interesting what BS said about Kevin's employment...

The other people in the clip are part of a religious group according to the vid info...
This is a comment under his 'Horned Owl' video in his Uploads section

shookya
Guys dont be crazy a guy who worked for the pentagon and then went on to work for other defense departments and became the chief engineer of boeing just happened to be in NY during the worst attack on american soil with the perfect vantage point to film the 2nd plane hitting the tower and dropped the footage 20 years later along with other cryptic videos during the largest international conflict since the war on terror, theres nothing weird about this

Something very fishy has gone down here

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
When the first plane hit we started watching the news thinking, what a horrible accident.

Then the second plane hit live on TV and it was the sickest, scariest feeling in the world.

Before the towers fell all you saw were people jumping....because that was preferable to burning alive. I'll never forget that.
Yes! It was Hard Core! It's unbelievable how Ruthless People can actually B!
SP

Cauntsniff

Wadiyatalkinabeet??

It was a crazy thing to see live on TV for sure, the phones went mad as well everyone was calling us even peeps that don't usually call "you got the news on", "you seen what's happening in the US?" etc

Dcon

Lurker

I worked for a mechanical engineering company when this happened. We were out on a job installing machines for a factory in the mid west. We heard about it on the radio sitting in a truck at lunch time listening to Paul Harvey. My old boss said it was b.S. that it was fake news... It was after dark when we got back to the company yard. I had a 30+ mile drive home from there and needed gas.. Every station on the way home had raised prices to gouge people. It went from about $1.10 to $8 to $10 dollars a gallon that day here. The attorney general of my state and governor of my state stepped in and issued warnings that those price gouging would be fined and prosecuted and the price quickly normalized again in a few days.
Holly fuck! Did I just see a Mobil sign that said gas price was $1.67 a gallon?

roshy

Absolute cunt when not fed.
Works for nasa but couldnā€™t post a video to public.... the timing is perfect...... šŸ’€

Back