bizarre New decoration (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

cupboard22

Fresh Meat
If that was a church people with start screaming "God saved that Church, cause it's sacred and bla bla" (at least in Eastern Europe or USA). So stupid, isn't it? I'm so bored with this war and pandemic, can this shit stop? (assuming this is Ukraine). I don't even care if Russia wins, as long as there is no destruction of buildings and mass graves, I don't even care. Don't you love Russian gas and raw materials? I do, I don't want to be poor for rich western Europeans to have influence in Ukraine. What is the average guy winning from this war? So dumb. I don't have the money to have ideals of democracy in other countries. Just saying.

LifeIStough

Life is Tough
Well isn't he lucky!!
atomicbomb.jpg

DokraOwl

Hooter
He seems strangely happy for a guy with a missile in his kitchen.
Probably because it's not his kitchen but just some random abandoned house he wandered into to film a video highlighting the destruction of civilian property in a funny way to attract international attention.

Rick James

Libtard in da house bitches!
Did anyone else in here start playing this video, watching the dude clip his beard… without noticing the missile behind him?… it took me a few seconds to realize there was a goddamn missile in the room. And I’m not high…

Back