disaster Nice Tractor Display (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Brother Birt

Bloody Tiddies!
Now I'm upset. My tractors didnt come with the trailer arsenal attachments.
If you can fabricate metal, the rockets and tubes are relatively inexpensive to make and mount on a trailer. Pre-fabricated rocket engines and schematics are also available online for making short-range unguided rockets. The rest, is choosing the warhead that's right for YOU. (Cheap and simple is recommended for beginners) in total, like, 10k usd for the whole setup and another 5-10k for the rockets and warheads. This, however, CANNOT be written off as a farm expense on your taxes, sadly.

Theseus

King Of Athens
If you can fabricate metal, the rockets and tubes are relatively inexpensive to make and mount on a trailer. Pre-fabricated rocket engines and schematics are also available online for making short-range unguided rockets. The rest, is choosing the warhead that's right for YOU. (Cheap and simple is recommended for beginners) in total, like, 10k usd for the whole setup and another 5-10k for the rockets and warheads. This, however, CANNOT be written off as a farm expense on your taxes, sadly.
Buys 100,000 smoke alarms and starts extracting the uranium from them 🤣

DokraOwl

Hooter
Look how happy Kim is, those tractors will harvest alot of wheat to make pies for him. And his little sister Kimy Yo can have some too, she's getting nice and plump also. The famished population will likely cook both of them rotisserie style one day like the little piggies they are.

Sgt.Stupid

If it's stupid and not works, it's fucking stupid.
IMG_8117.jpeg

KLINKdogg

Veni Vidi Vici
Everytime i see their "Supreme leader" i have this urge to give him a hard noogie...with that funny looking hairstyle he has :bong:...silly little rocket man! lol

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
Why the fuck those commanders or generals have so many medals on their uniforms lmfaooo what have they done? Survive starvation?
Looking at their soldiers, you can tell most of the brass have medals for that. Watching the other video of the full show, many of the soldiers look like undernourished POWs.

Back