fights Niggas Gone Wild (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

methedup77

Well Known Member
Last edited:

LET'S GORE !

Well Known Member
I was thinking America got a gun problem ? Really??? I was waiting someone pull a gun and put a end on that bullshiter....

methedup77

Well Known Member
It’s pronounced white school shooter problem fucking retard, you sick fucks need to be put down.. fuck is wrong with your kind and killing innocent ppl…
White school shooters? Want to start pulling up statistics on black on black crime vs school shootings? Cause I assure your stupid ass school shooters wouldn’t even be a blip on the radar in comparison

bdog120

Fresh Meat
White school shooters? Want to start pulling up statistics on black on black crime vs school shootings? Cause I assure your stupid ass school shooters wouldn’t even be a blip on the radar in comparison
Don’t even get me started on you white inbred crackers and you guys doing meth and crack😂 and black on black crime is one this , it’s another thing to walk into a building full of children and start killing them, I wouldn’t expect a fucking inbred methhead like you to comprehend that but try to use that little pea brain of yours sometimes…

methedup77

Well Known Member
Don’t even get me started on you white inbred crackers and you guys doing meth and crack😂 and black on black crime is one this , it’s another thing to walk into a building full of children and start killing them, I wouldn’t expect a fucking inbred cocksucker like you to comprehend that but try to use that little pea brain of yours a little Sometimes…
I wouldn’t expect you to understand. you should still be in shackles under the guise of the white man taking your fucking beatings and picking my fucking cotton either. Your kind hasn’t built shit. You’re too fucking stupid. You oppressed cuck fuck you

bdog120

Fresh Meat
I wouldn’t expect you to understand. you should still be in shackles under the guise of the white man taking your fucking beatings and picking my fucking cotton either. Your kind hasn’t built shit. You’re too fucking stupid. You oppressed cuck fuck you
😂😂and you should be in a camp getting whipped and burned alive to you fucking jew, see how this can go both ways… go back to your gas chamber lmao all you can talk about is slavery which shows how smart you are you but your inbred dna prolly doesn’t allow you to have an IQ higher than 40

methedup77

Well Known Member
😂😂and you should be in a camp getting whipped and burned alive to you fucking jew, see how this can go both ways… go back to your gas chamber lmao all you can talk about is slavery which shows how smart you are you but your inbred dna prolly doesn’t allow you to have an IQ higher than 40
My IQ is is above avg. I’m no Jew. Heritage is French German. Salut! It’s unfortunate Hitler didn’t attack Africa first to perform genocide amongst you filthy niggers. Let me know when you move into a neighborhood and the value appreciates. Til then? STFU!

bdog120

Fresh Meat
My IQ is is above avg. I’m no Jew. Heritage is French German. Salut! It’s unfortunate Hitler didn’t attack Africa first to perform genocide amongst you filthy niggers. Let me know when you move into a neighborhood and the value appreciates. Til then? STFU!
So your a short smelly Frenchman😂

So your a short smelly Frenchman😂
What’s really unfortunate is that your mum didn’t abort your dumbasss you prolly sit at home all day arguing with black people online cause your to pussy to ever say shit in person, its really sad and pathetic honestly how you whites gotta take your anger out online cause your all to cowardly to do it in person, and in person you would look like a retarded talking about slavery because at the end of the day this is a problem you got personally with niggers, and I’m happy you got that problem😂 go live in butt fuck nowhere Texas if you really want to be surrounded by all whites, y’all can do all the inbreeding and hitler saluting stuff y’all want😂

What’s really unfortunate is that your mum didn’t abort your dumbasss you prolly sit at home all day arguing with black people online cause your to pussy to ever say shit in person, its really sad and pathetic honestly how you whites gotta take your anger out online cause your all to cowardly to do it in person, and in person you would look like a retarded talking about slavery because at the end of the day this is a problem you got personally with niggers, and I’m happy you got that problem😂 go live in butt fuck nowhere Texas if you really want to be surrounded by all whites, y’all can do all the inbreeding and hitler saluting stuff y’all want😂

Last edited:
Back