fights Niggas Gone Wild (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

methedup77

Well Known Member
So your a short smelly Frenchman😂

What’s really unfortunate is that your mum didn’t abort your dumbasss you prolly sit at home all day arguing with black people online cause your to pussy to ever say shit in person, its really sad and pathetic honestly how you whites gotta take your anger out online cause your all to cowardly to do it in person, and in person you would look like a retarded talking about slavery because at the end of the day this is a problem you got personally with niggers, and I’m happy you got that problem😂 go live in butt fuck nowhere Texas if you really want to be surrounded by all whites, y’all can do all the inbreeding and hitler saluting stuff y’all want😂
I’m done arguing with you. Just because you climbed a tree doesn’t make you above me. Now eat your banana

bdog120

Fresh Meat
I’m done arguing with you. Just because you climbed a tree doesn’t make you above me. Now eat your banana
I’m way above you anyway even though you probably can’t climb a tree cause whites are inherently weaker than us and your probably can’t eat bananas cause you whites got some weak stomachs, faggot ass bitch

methedup77

Well Known Member
I’m way above you anyway even though you probably can’t climb a tree cause whites are inherently weaker than us and your probably can’t eat bananas cause you whites got some weak stomachs, faggot ass bitch
IMG_5895.jpeg

Back