NJ woman murdered by ex while awaiting gun permit (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

H

HAM

Internet Warrior
declining on declining your debate I see.
you have almost explicitly agreed with me.

no one deserves anything but what they summon for themselves. I repeat=a gun is no guarantee of defense. if she was defenseless then fucksake/issue guns all around then we will not be "defenseless". crapola

I love guns, I have guns.
just like guns don't kill people, people kill people/guns wont kill people if they cant get a round off.

maybe I expect too much from other people. I,m ready. she wasn't. and I don't have anyone out looking to top me besides the usual family members=

wanting to pin blame with a story like this is useless.

Once again, it's speculation to what may or may not have happened if she was armed during the attack. So to assert as if it was fact that she wouldn't have gotten a round off is an invalid argument.

She may not have, true, then again, she may have.

Having been a gun owner myself for the last 20 + years, I agree a gun is no guarantee of defense. However, as far as Bowne is concerned, not having a gun did guarantee that she was defenseless in any way that is relevant to this particular situation.

And as far as no one deserving anything but what they summon for themselves goes, Bowne installed security cameras and got a restraining order and applied for a handgun permit.

In other words she was being proactive, (i.e.: making a effort) to protect herself.

That's all anyone of us can do, so blaming her (because that's essentially all you're doing) is pretty useless.

snatch

Avidly prowling for spoil
she is an adult who freely involved herself with a felon then pissed him off somehow...ending up with her not being alive. bottom line. blame? he killed her...
blame? she shoulda passed on that one
blame? who cares. stupid people with guns are a problem. she was stupid. deserve to die for being stupid? jury is out but it happened anyway.
she lost the lottery

talking about her fatal situation is anything but useless

H

HAM

Internet Warrior
she is an adult who freely involved herself with a felon.

And you know this how, exactly? I suppose you knew her personally and are intimately familiar with the details of her relationship with Eitel then, yes?

No? Oh, well...that's amusing since for all any one of us know she wasn't aware he was a violent ex-con. Is it entirely out of the question that Eitel may have lied to her when they first met about his past?

Hmmm, not a dating advice expert here or anything but "Hey sweetheart, my name is Michael and I enjoy holding hands while walking along the beach, feeling the sand between my toes and listening to the waves breaking against the rocks. By the way, I served 5 years in the penitentiary for aggravated assault with bodily injury which is related to an assault on a former girlfriend. Anyway...when should I pick you up for dinner, hmm?" probably isn't the best opener.

Oh never mind, a guy like Eitel wouldn't of fabricated a story like that...that's silly talk, I know.

then pissed him off somehow...ending up with her not being alive.

I agree, how dare the cunt piss him off! I'm sure having him removed from her home and getting that restraining order for repeatedly beating her ass sent an otherwise perfectly nice guy into a rage.

I mean, what else was he suppose to do besides stalk and eventually murder her, right? Any rational human being would of done the same, of course!

stupid people with guns are a problem. she was stupid.

Stupid for wanting a gun...

he killed her...

That's called being right, not stupid.

talking about her fatal situation is anything but useless

Your latest comments have gone far and beyond clarifying that all you've done is take preconceived notions and attempted to apply them to the situation as if they're grounded in facts throughout the conversation.

And because of that, you're fractally wrong.

The only facts in this case are:

Nobody, not me, not you, not anyone, can know for certain all the details leading up to Carol Bowne's murder, as both people involved are dead.

No one, not me, not you, not anyone, can know for certain of what might have or might have not happened if she would have been armed during the attack.

Carol Bowne applied for a handgun permit on the 21st of April, it should have been approved or denied within the allotted 30 day time period. It was not.

Michael Eitel murdered her.

The end.

Back