beatings Not hot for teacher (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Zargon the great

Well Known Member
Ordinarily I would be outraged. But given the high level of wokeness and general stupidity of most teachers (And aides) White women teaching big dumb negroes (Who probably shouldn't have been there in the first place) are bound to be beaten up. You'll notice how utterly useless women are at breaking up fights.

Reject

This user was banned
2/21 - Student attacks teacher at Matanzas High School, Palm Court, Florida after his Nintendo Switch was taken in class. The student told Police that when he comes back he is “going to kill her”

View attachment 661075
All I see is a bunch of overweight assholes, typical Americans. If you live in Florida you should already be speaking Spanish, and get used to blacks and their violence.
Cesspool of garbage

Rick James

Libtard in da house bitches!
We have a combination of factors leading to shit like this. There is constant work towards reduction of actual risk in real life. Like parks being made so kids can’t hurt themselves, and the prohibition of play fighting in schools because it’s too rough. But kids needs to experience risk for fun, and to act out primal behaviours like aggression, to be able to learn healthy boundaries.

Then we have constant overstimulation due to i-media, and kids turning to games to act out the risk they can no longer experience in real life. Video games allow covert expression of emotion and the ability to act out beatings and murder without learning real boundaries. Not all kids are at risk of becoming a violent psycho because of these factors, but there is increasing aggression in the few that get fucked up, and increased bullying.

Parental technique is also being affected by a similar combination of factors, and shit parents lead to shit children being brought up.
Over here in the states we’ve done a bunch of studies/statistic gathering on video games’ influence on shootings. There has been a very consistent finding that the home life is way more of a core issue/causal factor of the shootings, not the exposure to the violent video games. Kind of like how i try to spend no-less than 2 hours a day watching videos of penises having screwdrivers shoved up the urethra, but I’ve never voluntarily shoved something up my own urethra. I attribute this to having an overall healthy family dynamic. My dear Watson.

Last edited:

Gurgled_Sliced_Throat

Take no prisoner
This user was banned
2/21 - Student attacks teacher at Matanzas High School, Palm Court, Florida after his Nintendo Switch was taken in class. The student told Police that when he comes back he is “going to kill her”

View attachment 661075
That Wildebeest just man handled him lol. He should be embarrassed getting pulled off, by a girl. Or, maybe it was transitioning into a girl. You never know...

This isn't about "kids". It's about feral apes and how our society is currently coddling them. This chimp has every reason to believe he will get away with harming any white person he chooses. And talking about it as though it's a problem that equally affects all races is not going to help fix it.
You hit the nail on the head, my friend. Well put.

Humungus

Insolent Puppy
The Karen’s are out saying the 6ft 6 “child” isn’t a threat and it’s isn’t his fault he beat a woman half his size unconscious for taking his video game away from him.

yotgguitar

"Hiro" aka: "Dolly"... the homo britfag dicksucker

View attachment 661075
This is what happens when you allow animals into a school.... monkey on the loose, basically...

Here is a longer version of the video. She is just the ringleader of what turns into a circus of fatness. Fat people start pouring into the scene from every direction where the other video cuts.

These are our "teachers".....fat and lazy people who obviously know nothing about self control.... and they are "teachers".... no.... what they are is propaganda instruments of the nigovernment...

Last edited:

mrln

silent ghost
he doesnt need his nintendo switch.
he needs is a switch. right across his bare bottom.
but that probably never happened. most kids these days tend to not be disciplined.
i think my kids might have been the last generation. and even then,it was hard to do because of people who cried child abuse when id smack my kids around in public if he/she acted up or got out of line.
call the cops on me. i dont care. but you know what? my kids didnt act like this. they show respect to others.

Gurgled_Sliced_Throat

Take no prisoner
This user was banned
Teacher fucked around and found out. Her own actions brought about the reaction yet the woke brigade here just has to feel soooooo sorry for this pitiful bitch too lazy to get a real job.
Point out the libtards and woke people here, and i might actually agree with you for once. You're not wrong in that statement, but judging her about being a teacher, is pointless. They don't make a good enough salary, to put up with feral animals, on a daily basis.

I'am all for bringing back Segregation, let the niggers go to their own school, and be taught by other monkeys. White people shouldn't have to deal with wild yard apes.

Back