beatings Not hot for teacher (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Necroplant

Female Butt Inspector
A nice straight jacket should do nicely to correct his behaviour in whatever psych ward the judge sends him to.

I've heard other anecdotal accounts of how special needs students have attacked and injured educators, and over time reinforces that maybe some tough love has some psychological benefit? Well this nigger tard sure will be receiving some tough love without his Switch while behind bars.

mrln

silent ghost
my parents both beat me, belts, rulers, sticks, whatever was there at the moment...till i threatened to throw my father down the stairs (and i would have)

i never manhandled any of my children, not once...there's other ways to instill discipline
thats how i was raised and would never threaten to chuck the old man down the stairs. thought about it but never said it. because id be the one thrown down the stairs and right out the door. i never manhandled my kids,in that sense. but if they got out of line,they did get a hand across the ass. make no bones about that. but i used restraint and wasnt "loose" about it neither, dont make that mistake. i know people who didnt approve of my way,and always did the time out thing or threats. my kids were better behaved than theirs. the wife and i always got compliments on how our kids behave. even by the time out parents. its whatever works i guess. plus being prior military,i kept the same principals of discipline. my wife would say i was like a drill sgt. not like i was a yeller. just in my actions i guess. but like i said. whatever works.

RAPTORMAN2378

This user was banned
Kids now a days are all fucked up. All from the internet and video games. sad. Get out and ride you bike you fat tub a lard. Take it off of some sweet jumps.
Or off a cliff.

A nice straight jacket should do nicely to correct his behaviour in whatever psych ward the judge sends him to.

I've heard other anecdotal accounts of how special needs students have attacked and injured educators, and over time reinforces that maybe some tough love has some psychological benefit? Well this nigger tard sure will be receiving some tough love without his Switch while behind bars.
How bout nigtard or nigard. Ya i like that. SUP NIGARD!?

Back