Nottingham killer gets put down to manslaughter (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Sonnynerd022

Mr Death
Students Barnaby Webber and Grace O'Malley-Kumar, both 19, and school caretaker Ian Coates, 65, died after being attacked on 13 June.

Valdo Calocane denied murder but admitted manslaughter in November.

His pleas of not guilty to murder and guilty to manslaughter were accepted at Nottingham Crown Court.

They were accepted on the basis of diminished responsibility due to "serious" mental illness, the hearing was told.
Nottingham attacks: Court accepts triple killer’s guilty plea
Btw the guy who done it is a nig nog

Humungus

Insolent Puppy
Another piece of shit we let in give benefits too and find them a house now we pay to keep the cunt nice and safe for ever more with no bills to pay and free food for life see ya England you were good but you’re well fucked now.

Edit I posted about this on a local forum this morning I’ve just had a look and apparently I’m a cunt for suggesting the death penalty because every life is precious.

Morally-Skewed-Hippo

ReallyJess is my fabulous Fag-hag
If you come here and break the laws of the land that graciously accepted you in, then you should feel the full force of our justice system - no second chances.

You chose to come here. You chose to fuck about. Well bitch, it's time to find out how long you can tap-dance in a blast furnace.

Back