Nuclear Fusion Reactor- 10x Hotter Than The Sun’s Core (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Flatus Tube

I have counted to infinity, twice.
I just had a chat with my brother, which is more me listening to an autistic outburst of geek facts. During this he mentioned a recent video of a fusion reactor he’d seen, and being a nerd myself decided I’d find it to share with you as it’s pretty damn impressive.

Just in time for the predicted heat wave in the UK next week, a video of a fusion reactor hitting 150,000,000 degrees C.

This short BBC News clip is a decent one…

th-3294155690.jpg

But seriously, that's pretty cool.....but very hot at the same time...

Collins

Well Known Member
I just had a chat with my brother, which is more me listening to an autistic outburst of geek facts. During this he mentioned a recent video of a fusion reactor he’d seen, and being a nerd myself decided I’d find it to share with you as it’s pretty damn impressive.

Just in time for the predicted heat wave in the UK next week, a video of a fusion reactor hitting 150,000,000 degrees C.

It amazing how they can say it’s 10X hotter than the sun when absolutely nobody could ever go to find out 🤣

LjDes

Deviant
Yeah the Russians seem to think that by storing ammo at Zaporizhzhia, the Ukrainians won't engage because of the potential Chernobyl effect...

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!

Thanks for the Share Bro! That is Wicked Cool! 🤘🏼🤟🤙...SP

SUGARBLU

Well Known Member

Holy shit. I thought 102 degrees was hot in Idaho.

D.O.A.

We are Kings

Check out ITER, 2025 should be built. 35 nations paying for it.

GA-ITER-energy-project.jpg

Flatus Tube

I have counted to infinity, twice.
Check out ITER, 2025 should be built. 35 nations paying for it.

View attachment 601219

Thanks for the link. It’s amazing what is being achieved in the science world these days. It makes the science I learned at school seem like a history lesson now 😂.

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray

This is awesome! And where are they doing this incredible engineering & physics....Nigeria, Congo, Somalia?

I once knew this girl who had a fusion reactor between her legs.
Did it leave your helmet mildly radioactive?

It amazing how they can say it’s 10X hotter than the sun when absolutely nobody could ever go to find out 🤣
Its called science bitch. I've never been to the inside of your skull but I know its empty.

Back