Obama Orders State Dept. To Use U.S. Tax Dollars To Fund Faggot Pride Overseas (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
Our tax money is spent on anything, anything that will further the decline of the White Race, of decency, and of everything just. Paying for faggots rights overseas? Giving Israel 20 BILLION dollars a year? Feeding starving niggers in Africa that can't feed themselves and thus should NOT be supported by us. It's pathetic. We must take our great nation back from this Jewish controlled anti-White Government.

http://www.examiner.com/charleston-...ent-to-fund-homosexual-rights-groups-overseas

The US State Department under Hillary has already been funding homosexual groups in foreign countries with US tax dollars.

In Italy, American tax dollars were used to fund a Lady Gaga concert in Rome. The concert was part of a homosexual pride festival. US funding for the event caused outrage in Italy, but was ignored by the American press.

Hillary has also used American tax dollars to fund homosexual groups and events in Slovakia, Russia, China, Honduras, Uganda, Malawi, Turkey, Pakistan, and others.

In Pakistan, the US State Department held a homosexual pride rally at the US embassy in Islamabad. The event prompted anti-US riots. Once again, the American press hid this from the public.

Quietly, Obama and Hillary have been granting homosexuals "refugee status" to come to the United States. This includes homosexuals with HIV/AIDS.

All of this has been done quietly, with very little media coverage. However, Obama has now declared it official policy.

Obama issued a memorandum today declaring that it is an official duty of the US State Department to fund homosexual rights in foreign nations.

Hillary Clinton is in Geneva and is expected to issue a follow up statement before leaving. This seems ironic because Hillary Clinton is also meeting with Sunni "rebels" from Syria while she is in Geneva.
Her meeting will undoubtedly include leaders of the Syrian branch of the Muslim Brotherhood. This is the radical Sunni group who's political parties include Hamas in the Gaza Strip, the Islamic Front in Jordan, and the newly formed FJP which just gained 37% in Egyptian elections. The Muslim Brotherhood does not believe in rights for women, much less homosexuals.

In fact the Muslim Brotherhood considers themselves "moderate" because they only believe women should be required to wear a headscarf instead of a full burka.

In 2007, the former Supreme Guide of the Muslim Brotherhood defended female genital mutilation. In 2010, the current Supreme Guide of the Muslim Brotherhood declared Jihad against the United States.

Earlier this year, the US State Department went from attacking the group, to defending it. Hillary personally defended the group in a public statement and admitted to holding State Department talks with the Egyptian branch. Just months earlier the US government was prosecuting American citizens for sending money to the Muslim Brotherhood in the West Bank. They were accused of sending money to a "terrorist group." Their cases were quietly dropped when the US State Department began defending the same group in Egypt.

Will Hillary show her support for Sunni Jihadists in Syria one day and then declare her support for world-wide homosexual rights the next?

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST

I'm guessing that you live in the UK, but if you lived in the US you wouldn't be upset that the money the federal government takes from your weekly paycheck is being used to promote gay rights in other nations across the planet?

mayhem

Rookie
I'm guessing that you live in the UK, but if you lived in the US you wouldn't be upset that the money the federal government takes from your weekly paycheck is being used to promote gay rights in other nations across the planet?
Dude you have serious issues... If it was for anti-gay activities you would be delighted wouldn't you?

inappropriate behavior

Your apology is accepted :)
I reside in Seattle WA fyi :)

I'm a white guy, grew up in south africa during apartheid and have seen first hand the actual real life results of an ignorant mindset such as yours. it's ironic you would post this thread because being a white power poofman is about a faggiest thing you can be in this life.

way to go dude, hate the world because you can't get a decent tan.

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
I reside in Seattle WA fyi :)

I'm a white guy, grew up in south africa during apartheid and have seen first hand the actual real life results of an ignorant mindset such as yours. it's ironic you would post this thread because being a white power poofman is about a faggiest thing you can be in this life.

way to go dude, hate the world because you can't get a decent tan.

Ah, South Africa is so much better now. How many Boers murdered? How many Whites raped/killed by racist black savages?

You are a typical self hating anti with your insults and such. Go live with the mud hordes. I prefer to stay with my own kind.

Dude you have serious issues... If it was for anti-gay activities you would be delighted wouldn't you?

No, you have serious issues if you don't mind your tax dollars being spent on promoting a sick agenda in foreign nations. Why should I be happy about my tax dollars being spent to promote gay rights in Pakistan? What the fuck do I care about Pakistan at all?

Back