Serious Olivia Newton-John, Singer And Actress Of 'Grease,' Dies At 73 (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Mickey Swaggart

Magical Motherfucker
This user was banned
I once had a co-worker 18 years ago who obsessively played the Grease (The Original Soundtrack from the Motion Picture) on repeat during our shift because her and our boss were fucking and she got monopoly on the CD player, and eventually I came in 45 minutes early to dismantle the CD player with a flat head screw driver and for 3 days I had peace and quite... It was awesome, so fuck Olivia Newton-John and anyone else even remotely associated with the movie and its soundtrack.

Blood_Sport

Utter bastard
I once had a co-worker 18 years ago who obsessively played the Grease (The Original Soundtrack from the Motion Picture) on repeat during our shift because her and our boss were fucking and she got monopoly on the CD player, and eventually I came in 45 minutes early to dismantle the CD player with a flat head screw driver and for 3 days I had peace and quite... It was awesome, so fuck Olivia Newton-John and anyone else even remotely associated with the movie and its soundtrack.

Panzercat79

Well Known Member
for old times sake

Götterdämmerung

Well Known Member
Pretty girl, ugly feet. And don't say RIP. When your dead, your just dead.
Olivia-Newton-John-Feet-779629.jpg

HauptArschloch

This user was banned
I know, man. In her prime, Agnetha was the most beautiful woman I have ever seen, Olivia was my #2.
When I was in Gymnasium as a youth, there was a girl who looked like she could have been Agnetha’s little sister. She actually liked me, but I was so tongues tied I sounded like I must have been in a special class. She was that stunning! I actually kept in contact with her after school. Circumstances lead me to join the FFL and she had to get use to calling me by my “new name” when I was able to resurface. Hooked up with her in Marseilles for several months and kicked myself silly for not having more self confidence in school! Unfortunately, she was killed tragically in a vehicle accident. Still miss her and just remembering this story, it made me a bit traurig. I may have to go to the beach for tequila and a bucket of Pacifico’s.

wiggins

Forum Veteran
Yeah, fuck her!

She was what we in Aus had before Kylie came along...

Along with Mr Mullet himself, Johny Farnham.

What a load of low tallented has beens...

Back