Serious Olivia Newton-John, Singer And Actress Of 'Grease,' Dies At 73 (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

MysteryTraveler

Forum Veteran
When I was in Gymnasium as a youth, there was a girl who looked like she could have been Agnetha’s little sister. She actually liked me, but I was so tongues tied I sounded like I must have been in a special class. She was that stunning! I actually kept in contact with her after school. Circumstances lead me to join the FFL and she had to get use to calling me by my “new name” when I was able to resurface. Hooked up with her in Marseilles for several months and kicked myself silly for not having more self confidence in school! Unfortunately, she was killed tragically in a vehicle accident. Still miss her and just remembering this story, it made me a bit traurig. I may have to go to the beach for tequila and a bucket of Pacifico’s.
I appreciate you posting that story. I followed every word, hopeful things had worked out between you and what must have been a truly beautiful lady. I'm sorry she died. I was shy, too, and lost so many opportunities with girls. But it sounds like she still thought something of you after so many years. I lost my fiancee to cancer many years ago. I just have to believe that somehow it was their time and in the end we will understand. Peace.

HauptArschloch

This user was banned
I appreciate you posting that story. I followed every word, hopeful things had worked out between you and what must have been a truly beautiful lady. I'm sorry she died. I was shy, too, and lost so many opportunities with girls. But it sounds like she still thought something of you after so many years. I lost my fiancee to cancer many years ago. I just have to believe that somehow it was their time and in the end we will understand. Peace.
Thanks amigo. Condolences for your fiancée years past. Never an easy thing to process. But yes, when it’s your time, it’s your time. I hope you were able to move on and find happiness. Little “Agnetha” returned to her studies at university and married after graduation. Always held special the time we spent together, but she wasn’t meant for someone like me. Didn’t make hearing of her death any easier. Mourned for her family and her husband. Very decent man and her death hit him very hard. Don’t know why I picked this forum (yeah, was expecting some shit for showing a soft side) but thinking about Newton John and Agnetha flooded back memories of a time gone by. Cheers, Salud, Prost. And by the way, the pacifico was cold, tequila was añejo and the beautiful blue water warm! Definitely helped beat the funk.

MysteryTraveler

Forum Veteran
When I was in Gymnasium as a youth, there was a girl who looked like she could have been Agnetha’s little sister. She actually liked me, but I was so tongues tied I sounded like I must have been in a special class. She was that stunning! I actually kept in contact with her after school. Circumstances lead me to join the FFL and she had to get use to calling me by my “new name” when I was able to resurface. Hooked up with her in Marseilles for several months and kicked myself silly for not having more self confidence in school! Unfortunately, she was killed tragically in a vehicle accident. Still miss her and just remembering this story, it made me a bit traurig. I may have to go to the beach for tequila and a bucket of Pacifico’s.

Thanks amigo. Condolences for your fiancée years past. Never an easy thing to process. But yes, when it’s your time, it’s your time. I hope you were able to move on and find happiness. Little “Agnetha” returned to her studies at university and married after graduation. Always held special the time we spent together, but she wasn’t meant for someone like me. Didn’t make hearing of her death any easier. Mourned for her family and her husband. Very decent man and her death hit him very hard. Don’t know why I picked this forum (yeah, was expecting some shit for showing a soft side) but thinking about Newton John and Agnetha flooded back memories of a time gone by. Cheers, Salud, Prost. And by the way, the pacifico was cold, tequila was añejo and the beautiful blue water warm! Definitely helped beat the funk.

Contrary to how we seem, most people on this fprum are decent people and will give pause when someone brings something serious to the chat. Yeah, I know what you mean about those memories. I live in the past more than is healthy. Anyway, glad you beat the funk. Cheers, bro.

HauptArschloch

This user was banned
Contrary to how we seem, most people on this fprum are decent people and will give pause when someone brings something serious to the chat. Yeah, I know what you mean about those memories. I live in the past more than is healthy. Anyway, glad you beat the funk. Cheers, bro.

Thank you. I try to let the past be more Of a Guide for my present. I enjoy reminiscing (had to look that word up for correct English spelling) about people, activities, etc from the past, but my Ingrained German sense of order doesn’t let me dwell there. Memories are wonderful and I hope you can make new ones every day.

Back