murder OMG! Homo-cide police force now uninvited to Sydney's Gay Mardi Gras... the horror... (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

wiggins

Forum Veteran
First the young gay media whore took his police issue gun from the armoury out of hours and shot his ex and his ex's lover dead.

Then cleaned out rented ute with female cop friend after disposing of bodies.

Then the NSW police force was 'uninvited' by the Mardis Gras committee due to the 'deep sadness' and general inability to cope with the 'terrible queer tragedy'...

Mean while the parties are already getting going, the steam baths are full of flying semen and the sequins are being sewn onto the bearded women's party frocks even as we speak...

Our PM has come out and put his 10 cents in too:

"Anthony Albanese on Tuesday morning said he understood the decision by the mardi gras board.

“I understand that the queer community in Sydney in particular … are grieving what is an enormous tragedy,” he said on ABC Melbourne.

“Their concerns centre on whether it can still be a space to protest, celebrate, and advocate for equality, as well as to honour and grieve for those we’ve lost, given the NSW Police’s participation in this year’s event.”"

What a confected lot of 'caring' by so many...

Jesse Baird never involved with Lamarre-Condon, as police continue search for NSW bodies and clear unwitting associate Renee Fortuna​

Jesse Baird and Corey-Dean Thorpe at the opening night of West Side Story in Brisbane in 2021. Picture: Richard Walker/RDW PhotographyJesse Baird and Corey-Dean Thorpe at the opening night of West Side Story in Brisbane in 2021. Picture: Richard Walker/RDW Photography
  • By JAMES DOWLING

JOURNALIST
  • UPDATED 10:31AM FEBRUARY 27, 2024,FIRST PUBLISHED AT 9:08AM FEBRUARY 27, 2024
Alleged murderer Beau Lamarre-Condon was never in a relationship with murder victim and former Channel 10 presenter Jesse Baird, an ex-partner and close friend has claimed.
The Daily Mail has reported that Corey-Dean Thorpe, a former partner and close friend of Mr Baird denied Lamarre-Condon and Mr Baird were ever in a relationship. This account was corroborated by another friend who spoke to ABC’s 7.30 on Monday night, who described the relationship as a “casual encounter”.
It is reported that Mr Thorpe said Lamarre-Condon was romantically interested in Mr Baird who did not feel the same about him.
Mr Baird later cut off contact with Lamarre-Condon after the alleged murderer reportedly began posting material online that inaccurately asserted the pair were romantically involved.
The news comes after Deputy NSW Police Commissioner David Hudson yesterday claimed that Mr Baird and Lamarre-Condon were in a “on and off again” relationship that “did not end well”.

Loaded: 0.00%

Click to unmute

heraldsun.com.au

Tributes flow from Victorian friends of allegedly murdered former TV presenter Jesse Baird

“Jesse would be so angry at the portrayal in the media of Beau as his ex-partner, and it’s disrespectful to Jesse’s family that Beau is being made out to be his ex,” Mr Thorpe said.
READ MORE: Gunshots and the mystery of the triple-0 call | Search switch: Accused killer panic muddies water | NSW Police disinvited by Mardi Gras | Focus on police gun rules, vetting |
“They were friends, but when Beau began filming them and putting videos on Instagram – which were hidden from Jesse – making it look as if they were a couple, Jesse told him, ‘We can’t be friends anymore’.”
The Daily Mail posted a screencap of an exchange between Mr Thorpe and Mr Baird.
“Beau, I feel hurt and feel like I’m being lied to. This afternoon I gave you a chance to tell me the truth, and I don’t think you did that,” the text message allegedly sent to Lamarre-Condon reads.
Luke Davies (left) and Jesse Baird (right). Picture: InstagramLuke Davies (left) and Jesse Baird (right). Picture: Instagram
“There have been many examples that have been brought to me since we met, that show you’ve acted in a way that’s completely inappropriate. I’m not going to stand for it anymore.
“I think it’s best if we focus on ourselves and stop seeing each other. I have thought long and hard about this and know that it’s the right decision for me. I would appreciate it if you could refrain from contacting me.”
In a reply, Mr Thorpe suggested to Mr Baird that if he cut off contact with Lamarre-Condon the NSW Police constable may “show up at his front door”.
Mr Thorpe alleges that Lamarre-Condon and Mr Baird first met at a nightclub shortly after Mr Baird and himself had ended their five year relationship. Mr Baird had reportedly just moved to Sydney and entered a “friends with benefits” arrangement with Lamarre-Condon that ended when the alleged perpetrator confessed a deeper romantic interest to Mr Baird.
Mr Thorpe also corroborated the account of Lamarre-Condon’s alleged break-in to Mr Baird’s Paddington residence in August 2023, prior to the alleged double homicide. He claimed that Mr Baird told him Lamarre-Condon entered the bedroom, took Mr Baird’s phone and wallet and fled the room when Mr Baird woke up.
NED-11465-Missing-Sydney-Men_l63X4CuMX.png

It is alleged that Lamarre-Condon went on to use the phone to block Mr Baird from contacting other people in his life, and would keep tabs on his location.
“Jesse would be at a cafe with another guy, having a coffee, and he would get text messages from Beau saying “I hope you’re enjoying that coffee with that other guy”,” Mr Thorpe told the Daily Mail.
It is alleged that Mr Baird and Mr Davies only began dating in February of this year.
NSW Police Commissioner Karen Webb appeared on Channel 7 on Tuesday and confirmed that one of the unwitting associates of Lamarre-Condon, following his alleged murder of Mr Davies and Mr Baird, was a former NSW police officer.
“We probably don’t know the extent of all those people that have been involved at this stage … One is a police officer, former officer, but that is not the person that he was in the (Goulburn) area with,” Ms Webb said.
“I just need to clear that up. There’s been some confusion around which person was in and around that farm or dam and it’s not the police officer.”

THEAUSTRALIAN.COM.AU08:38

NSW Police provide update on Sydney murders​

New South Wales Police have provided an update on the murders of Sydney couple Jesse Baird and Luke Davies and the charges currently facing Beau Lamarre-Cordon.

The Commissioner conceded that police had not yet found the bodies of the two young men, and that police divers had concluded their investigation of the two Bungonia dams.
“The divers finished at the dam last night. However, we have still got police on the scene down there doing a line search,” she said. We still believe there might be some evidence in that area.”
Ms Webb has come under criticism for her handling of the investigation, and interactions with the public in regards to the facts of the case. It has also sparked further conversation on the Force’s handling of firearm management and homophobia.
Ms Webb compared herself to global popstar Taylor Swift when queried on the drop in support for her police management.
“There will always be haters. Haters like to hate. Isn’t that what Taylor says? I have a job to do,” Ms Webb said.
The police associate mentioned by Ms Webb was identified by Channel 7 on Monday as NSW officer Renee Fortuna.
Renee Fortuna, Senior Constable at NSW Police Force. Picture: FacebookRenee Fortuna, Senior Constable at NSW Police Force. Picture: Facebook
Lamarre-Condon is alleged to have visited Ms Fortuna on Thursday February 22 at her Newcastle residence where he hosed down the van he is believed to have transported the bodies of Mr Baird and Mr Davies in, after leaving the Goulburn area.
Ms Fortuna is not accused of any wrongdoing.
NSW Police were formally disinvited from this year’s mardi gras on Monday, with Ms Webb expressing disappointment in the decision.
Anthony Albanese on Tuesday morning said he understood the decision by the mardi gras board.
“I understand that the queer community in Sydney in particular … are grieving what is an enormous tragedy,” he said on ABC Melbourne.
“Their concerns centre on whether it can still be a space to protest, celebrate, and advocate for equality, as well as to honour and grieve for those we’ve lost, given the NSW Police’s participation in this year’s event.”

JAMES DOWLING

JOURNALIST

Solomon Kane

And so it begins..
First the young gay media whore took his police issue gun from the armoury out of hours and shot his ex and his ex's lover dead.

Then cleaned out rented ute with female cop friend after disposing of bodies.

Then the NSW police force was 'uninvited' by the Mardis Gras committee due to the 'deep sadness' and general inability to cope with the 'terrible queer tragedy'...

Mean while the parties are already getting going, the steam baths are full of flying semen and the sequins are being sewn onto the bearded women's party frocks even as we speak...

Our PM has come out and put his 10 cents in too:

"Anthony Albanese on Tuesday morning said he understood the decision by the mardi gras board.

“Their concerns centre on whether it can still be a space to protest, celebrate, and advocate for equality, as well as to honour and grieve for those we’ve lost, given the NSW Police’s participation in this year’s event.”"

What a confected lot of 'caring' by so many...

Jesse Baird never involved with Lamarre-Condon, as police continue search for NSW bodies and clear unwitting associate Renee Fortuna​

Jesse Baird and Corey-Dean Thorpe at the opening night of West Side Story in Brisbane in 2021. Picture: Richard Walker/RDW PhotographyJesse Baird and Corey-Dean Thorpe at the opening night of West Side Story in Brisbane in 2021. Picture: Richard Walker/RDW Photography
  • By JAMES DOWLING

JOURNALIST
  • UPDATED 10:31AM FEBRUARY 27, 2024,FIRST PUBLISHED AT 9:08AM FEBRUARY 27, 2024
Alleged murderer Beau Lamarre-Condon was never in a relationship with murder victim and former Channel 10 presenter Jesse Baird, an ex-partner and close friend has claimed.
The Daily Mail has reported that Corey-Dean Thorpe, a former partner and close friend of Mr Baird denied Lamarre-Condon and Mr Baird were ever in a relationship. This account was corroborated by another friend who spoke to ABC’s 7.30 on Monday night, who described the relationship as a “casual encounter”.
It is reported that Mr Thorpe said Lamarre-Condon was romantically interested in Mr Baird who did not feel the same about him.
Mr Baird later cut off contact with Lamarre-Condon after the alleged murderer reportedly began posting material online that inaccurately asserted the pair were romantically involved.
The news comes after Deputy NSW Police Commissioner David Hudson yesterday claimed that Mr Baird and Lamarre-Condon were in a “on and off again” relationship that “did not end well”.

Loaded: 0.00%

Click to unmute

heraldsun.com.au

Tributes flow from Victorian friends of allegedly murdered former TV presenter Jesse Baird

“Jesse would be so angry at the portrayal in the media of Beau as his ex-partner, and it’s disrespectful to Jesse’s family that Beau is being made out to be his ex,” Mr Thorpe said.
READ MORE: Gunshots and the mystery of the triple-0 call | Search switch: Accused killer panic muddies water | NSW Police disinvited by Mardi Gras | Focus on police gun rules, vetting |
“They were friends, but when Beau began filming them and putting videos on Instagram – which were hidden from Jesse – making it look as if they were a couple, Jesse told him, ‘We can’t be friends anymore’.”
The Daily Mail posted a screencap of an exchange between Mr Thorpe and Mr Baird.
“Beau, I feel hurt and feel like I’m being lied to. This afternoon I gave you a chance to tell me the truth, and I don’t think you did that,” the text message allegedly sent to Lamarre-Condon reads.
Luke Davies (left) and Jesse Baird (right). Picture: InstagramLuke Davies (left) and Jesse Baird (right). Picture: Instagram
“There have been many examples that have been brought to me since we met, that show you’ve acted in a way that’s completely inappropriate. I’m not going to stand for it anymore.
“I think it’s best if we focus on ourselves and stop seeing each other. I have thought long and hard about this and know that it’s the right decision for me. I would appreciate it if you could refrain from contacting me.”
In a reply, Mr Thorpe suggested to Mr Baird that if he cut off contact with Lamarre-Condon the NSW Police constable may “show up at his front door”.
Mr Thorpe alleges that Lamarre-Condon and Mr Baird first met at a nightclub shortly after Mr Baird and himself had ended their five year relationship. Mr Baird had reportedly just moved to Sydney and entered a “friends with benefits” arrangement with Lamarre-Condon that ended when the alleged perpetrator confessed a deeper romantic interest to Mr Baird.
Mr Thorpe also corroborated the account of Lamarre-Condon’s alleged break-in to Mr Baird’s Paddington residence in August 2023, prior to the alleged double homicide. He claimed that Mr Baird told him Lamarre-Condon entered the bedroom, took Mr Baird’s phone and wallet and fled the room when Mr Baird woke up.
NED-11465-Missing-Sydney-Men_l63X4CuMX.png

It is alleged that Lamarre-Condon went on to use the phone to block Mr Baird from contacting other people in his life, and would keep tabs on his location.
“Jesse would be at a cafe with another guy, having a coffee, and he would get text messages from Beau saying “I hope you’re enjoying that coffee with that other guy”,” Mr Thorpe told the Daily Mail.
It is alleged that Mr Baird and Mr Davies only began dating in February of this year.
NSW Police Commissioner Karen Webb appeared on Channel 7 on Tuesday and confirmed that one of the unwitting associates of Lamarre-Condon, following his alleged murder of Mr Davies and Mr Baird, was a former NSW police officer.
“We probably don’t know the extent of all those people that have been involved at this stage … One is a police officer, former officer, but that is not the person that he was in the (Goulburn) area with,” Ms Webb said.
“I just need to clear that up. There’s been some confusion around which person was in and around that farm or dam and it’s not the police officer.”

THEAUSTRALIAN.COM.AU08:38

NSW Police provide update on Sydney murders​

New South Wales Police have provided an update on the murders of Sydney couple Jesse Baird and Luke Davies and the charges currently facing Beau Lamarre-Cordon.

The Commissioner conceded that police had not yet found the bodies of the two young men, and that police divers had concluded their investigation of the two Bungonia dams.
“The divers finished at the dam last night. However, we have still got police on the scene down there doing a line search,” she said. We still believe there might be some evidence in that area.”
Ms Webb has come under criticism for her handling of the investigation, and interactions with the public in regards to the facts of the case. It has also sparked further conversation on the Force’s handling of firearm management and homophobia.
Ms Webb compared herself to global popstar Taylor Swift when queried on the drop in support for her police management.
“There will always be haters. Haters like to hate. Isn’t that what Taylor says? I have a job to do,” Ms Webb said.
The police associate mentioned by Ms Webb was identified by Channel 7 on Monday as NSW officer Renee Fortuna.
Renee Fortuna, Senior Constable at NSW Police Force. Picture: FacebookRenee Fortuna, Senior Constable at NSW Police Force. Picture: Facebook
Lamarre-Condon is alleged to have visited Ms Fortuna on Thursday February 22 at her Newcastle residence where he hosed down the van he is believed to have transported the bodies of Mr Baird and Mr Davies in, after leaving the Goulburn area.
Ms Fortuna is not accused of any wrongdoing.
NSW Police were formally disinvited from this year’s mardi gras on Monday, with Ms Webb expressing disappointment in the decision.
Anthony Albanese on Tuesday morning said he understood the decision by the mardi gras board.
“Their concerns centre on whether it can still be a space to protest, celebrate, and advocate for equality, as well as to honour and grieve for those we’ve lost, given the NSW Police’s participation in this year’s event.”

JAMES DOWLING

JOURNALIST
Thank God these people are down under. :woo:

Back