fights One man vs two girls (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

mrln

silent ghost
then he bled out....
see that guy on the bicycle? he was all like,"fuck that!" all the while the victim saw him and probably thought "oh good,some help. wait! where ya going? help!" lol

I dont know why, but i feel like he could have stopped this easily with a toss to the ground and repeated kicks to the head.
Other bitch gonna be stabbing and slicing regardless, shes will get her turn after you stomp on head of lady with gun.

Im just saying; dude looked like a toddler pulling on a toy. If thats his best, then bro should have complied.

gigagore1

Lurker
Bro what a pussy. I would’ve easily taken that gun from her. Broke her shitty little wrists and then slammed the other bitchs head into the ground.

Bro what a pussy. I would’ve easily taken that gun from her. Broke her shitty little wrists and then slammed the other bitchs head into the ground.
And after that you wake up and remember that in real life you are just a pussy witha big mouth who would lose a fight against a 12years old .
And if there was a gunw these girl could fuc k you, you would enjoy it and just shut and say thank you at the end.

People like you are just : blablabla blablabla

Back