fights Only in New York (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Dr Deacon

Lick the Window of Life
N1iggers aren't human so she deserved it regardless.
This guy has the right idea

1705241555581.png

Solomon Kane

And so it begins..
Did she deserve it? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
View attachment 742356
For every action (force) in nature there is an equal and opposite reaction. If object A exerts a force on object B, object B also exerts an equal and opposite force on object A. In other words, forces result from interactions.

In other words,
"You hit me bitch.. I hit you back" ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ

se7en.is.back

Pagan historian
I have no idea what lead up to her getting in his face like that, but it could of been for nothing so maybe.
Some these woman get wayyy over dramatic over nothing. Like this one black girl and her bf came in the bus one time saying they had no money but needed to take the bus. I could care less about that shit but some tiny Asian woman said "just ask the next bus that comes" (cuz the driver was refusing to let her ride and wouldn't continue until she got off, and it's likely the next driver wouldn't care as much). The black girl was so stubborn and started screaming in the girls face and slapped her hard as fuck. I was on the way from one job to another and running late... but the whole incident was taking too long so I stood up and said just get the fuck off her and ride the next one. She ran towards me swinging haymakers like it was her job, so I just simply pushed her on her ass and told her "fuck off." Sometimes it's the only way to get someone out of your face when they wanna square up with you like they a man.

Back