Orland Fla terror attack (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

deviant2

cause it glitters doesn't mean it's gold
...yay, can say I'm none too proud.

If one of my children(and they are that age) had been in that club or another one (and trust me, there's hundreds of clubs there) whether it be straight, gay, techno, rock, country... I'd be a fucking basket case right now.

When things start registering as historical moments to your kids, it really scares the fuck outta you. My kids both called freaking, venting, worried.

No bueno! Makes me wanna circle the wagons...

Tooly

Tier One
I know what happened at this gay night club in Orlando was tragic, but it's not like this was the first time these guys took multiple shots to the face, so they probably didn't die in fear like a lot of others would and this makes me feel better knowing that.

Brutaltruth

Lurker
you find it hard to believe that people that are either dead or running for their life from someone shooting at them don't stop and take a minute to take and post a photo?

The way I worded that sounded insensitive and now that i look back at it, it is silly, my apologies.

you are right, I'm just used to previous mass shootings having a lot more footage available.

mrln

silent ghost
I have found 0 photos of inside the club.

with hundreds of smartphones around, I find this hard to believe.

any photos/videos?
this is all a conspiracy. faked/staged situation. none of it is true. it never happened. this is why you can't find them pics with all those cells roaming the earth. theres bigger things about to happen and this is the governments way of distracting people.
now i have a buddy who would say that this statement i just made is all true. he'd hang onto every word of it..... :rolls eyes:

Gorgutz

Post-Mortem
this is all a conspiracy. faked/staged situation. none of it is true. it never happened. this is why you can't find them pics with all those cells roaming the earth. theres bigger things about to happen and this is the governments way of distracting people.
now i have a buddy who would say that this statement i just made is all true. he'd hang onto every word of it..... :rolls eyes:
It's likely to be staged though, much like boston. It's kinda hard to take out all 50 people at once, even with a full auto AR.
Besides, how the hell do you walk into some big ass nightclub all packed without at least killing a bouncer outside first and having everyone run after hearing the gunshots? And don't tell me there weren't any bouncers that night.

It's election year and the bilderberg meeting's on these days, keep in mind.

Equal Hater

Unbannable by decree!
Now with this tragedy the ignorance runs rampant.

"He should have been deported"...
Where the fuck white church America wanted this guy deported to?!?! He was a born US citizen!!

"How could he buy weapons while being in the watch list from the FBI?!"
Well maybe you should get your head out of yer ass and see who killed the expansion of background checks for firearms purchasers. Sure as fuck it wasn't Obama and the Democrats!!

"If you sympathize with ISIS you should be sent to their territory".
While it sounds appealing, that would be a serious deal when it comes to US citizens. If you allow the government to do so for ISIS followers now, you open the door for the government to do the same with any other group they deem dangerous to their line of thinking. Next could be anyone else.

Waiting for right wing Christians to say something along the lines of "Oh well their homosexuality kill them because thy were sinners" if it hasn't been said already.

kevin kirk

Forum Veteran
It's likely to be staged though, much like boston. It's kinda hard to take out all 50 people at once, even with a full auto AR.
Besides, how the hell do you walk into some big ass nightclub all packed without at least killing a bouncer outside first and having everyone run after hearing the gunshots? And don't tell me there weren't any bouncers that night.

It's election year and the bilderberg meeting's on these days, keep in mind.
.............. Goddam, read alittle about what happened. He engaged into a fire fight with the armed guard out side of the club. Made his way into the club. "Well how did he get into a the club??" Anyone blasting away with a rifle can go pretty much any where he wants. You clearly don't know WTF happened acting as if he sneaked into the club past the bouncer then magicly pulled a rifle out of his ass and started shooting. He packed the fags into a room and started killing most of them when the swat decided to come in. Then here you are wondering how he manged to kill 50. They were packed into a room held hostage. You don't have to be Mr. Monk to understand a lot of people will be shot after a few clips.

Back