Orland Fla terror attack (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

TehBitch

*I Squirt Blonde*
Administrator
.............. Goddam, read alittle about what happened. He engaged into a fire fight with the armed quard out side of the club. Made his way into the club. "Well how did he get into a the club??" Anyone blasting away with a rifle can go pretty much any where he wants. You clearly don't know WTF happened acting as if he sneaked into the club past the bouncer then magicly pulled a rifle out of his ass and started shooting. He packed the fags into a room and started killing most of them when the swat decided to come in. Then here you are wondering how he manged to kill 50. They were packed into a room held hostage. You don't have to be Mr. Monk to understand a lot of people will be after a few clips.
You clearly don't understand the rules, I've already gave a warning this is NOT the FLH section.

Gorgutz

Post-Mortem
.............. Goddam, read alittle about what happened. He engaged into a fire fight with the armed guard out side of the club. Made his way into the club. "Well how did he get into a the club??" Anyone blasting away with a rifle can go pretty much any where he wants. You clearly don't know WTF happened acting as if he sneaked into the club past the bouncer then magicly pulled a rifle out of his ass and started shooting. He packed the fags into a room and started killing most of them when the swat decided to come in. Then here you are wondering how he manged to kill 50. They were packed into a room held hostage. You don't have to be Mr. Monk to understand a lot of people will be shot after a few clips.
My point isn't questioning how the kebablord got inside a nightclub.

1. How the hell would a nighclub have only 1 entrance? (the one that got locked)
2. How'd someone blacklisted by the feds and arrested twice by them gets away with getting full auto weapons with extended magazines, even if they're illegal/stolen? Did he magically slip out of the man's surveillance matrix?
3. Where's the legion of ambulances that'd take to transport 50 bodies? all that was seen in the media was 6-8 'survivors' taking the 'wounded' to some ambulances.
4. It's called magazines, not clips.

Nex

You've Heard It All Before
The very definition of "Self Defeating"

LGBT.jpg

Equal Hater

Unbannable by decree!

1. How the hell would a nighclub have only 1 entrance? (the one that got locked)
2. How'd someone blacklisted by the feds and arrested twice by them gets away with getting full auto weapons with extended magazines, even if they're illegal/stolen? Did he magically slip out of the man's surveillance matrix?
3. Where's the legion of ambulances that'd take to transport 50 bodies? all that was seen in the media was 6-8 'survivors' taking the 'wounded' to some ambulances.

For what I understand from the news outlets the guy did not have a criminal record and had a legal concealed weapon license. Being arrested does not forbid you from legally buying guns, being that we are technically innocent until proven guilty. I've been arrested but never convicted so it didn't affected my CWL. Under the current laws he was able to buy these weapons without a problem, so there you have it. Until a more appropriate standard for firearm purchases is pass into a law there is not a goddamn thing you can do, but the NRA owns many politicians (especially in the right) and they are loving it even more because every fucktard redneck is right now running to the store to buy more weapons before Obama takes them all away. I can't even understand these motherfuckers don't have one goddamn healthy tooth in their mouth yet they have 20 grand in ammo inside the 1978 single wide trailer home. Talk about fucked up priorities.

kevin kirk

Forum Veteran

my understanding is the bodies was left as a crime scene and removed today

Gorgutz

Post-Mortem
For what I understand from the news outlets the guy did not have a criminal record and had a legal concealed weapon license. Being arrested does not forbid you from legally buying guns, being that we are technically innocent until proven guilty. I've been arrested but never convicted so it didn't affected my CWL. Under the current laws he was able to buy these weapons without a problem, so there you have it. Until a more appropriate standard for firearm purchases is pass into a law there is not a goddamn thing you can do, but the NRA owns many politicians (especially in the right) and they are loving it even more because every fucktard redneck is right now running to the store to buy more weapons before Obama takes them all away. I can't even understand these motherfuckers don't have one goddamn healthy tooth in their mouth yet they have 20 grand in ammo inside the 1978 single wide trailer home. Talk about fucked up priorities.
Isn't being on an fed watchlist a problem to get Title II weapons such as full auto M4s?

On a side note, it's very unlikely for obongo to be able to pass a gun-grabbing bill of any sort. I bet it's propaganda fueled by firearm manufacturers, media and politicians.

my understanding is the bodies was left as a crime scene and removed today
Hope they've at least squared away the numbers now. Been hearing there's been 49 + 1 (killer) dead and other news claiming it's been over 50

Wayne Kerr

a fuck off is always acceptable*
This user was banned
first it says multiple shooters, then changes to 1 senseless person at 1:57. lol infoqueers

• Haha
Reactions: Nex

kevin kirk

Forum Veteran
Isn't being on an fed watchlist a problem to get Title II weapons such as full auto M4s?

On a side note, it's very unlikely for obongo to be able to pass a gun-grabbing bill of any sort. I bet it's propaganda fueled by firearm manufacturers, media and politicians.

Hope they've at least squared away the numbers now. Been hearing there's been 49 + 1 (killer) dead and other news claiming it's been over 50
people don't under

....if he had a full auto then it was because he went through the pain in the ass, no pun intended, to be able to buy one. People don't realize how hard it is to not only get the license to buy one but to be able to keep it. It take a a lot of money to keep a full auto. Your pretty much on a first name bases with a ATF agent. You have to pass a inspections twice a year to prove the gun is in a safe location such as expensive safe. Its constant renewing your licenses with classes you have to take and pay a lot of money for. its pretty much going through hell and high water to buy and keep a full auto gun. All with a 25 year prison sentence if you don't follow every little detail. The irony is after taking all these classes and training you learn that a full auto weapon is beyond useless. All this keeps most people from owning a full auto weapon simply because they cant afford it. I have been target shooting at ranges for 20 years at a lot of different ranges with tons of different people there and I have never actually seen someone there shooting a full auto ar15. Finding someone that owns a full auto ar15 is pretty rare.

msr

AHHHHH FUCK
UPDATE
The shooter was seen at the night club at least a dozen times before the shooting. He also had accounts on several GAY dating / meeting websites. The club members that remember him say he was moody and unapproachable when he was at the club. Mebbe that's why he went so far from home. He was familiar with the club.
He didn't want to be seen at a gay club where he lived.

I think the family knows more than they are saying, to try and save their honor. More truths will come out.
Self hatred, bipolar, religion that hates everything different, wife beater, closet homosexual, cop wanna be, damn, he did have a lot of strikes against him.

I wonder if ISIS will still martyr him, seeing that he was not a true believer? ( They really hate homosexuals, ya know)

Equal Hater

Unbannable by decree!

Again I am not an expert on this and I don't feel like Googling but I believe the background check as it sits right now only reaches state level and does not go as far as FBI records for US citizens. I know for a fact it does go beyond that for US lawful residents as it requires immigration verification even if you have your Permanent Resident Card. The process goes even further if you purchase a weapon from a pawn shop owner (not sure why but it can take up to 60 days for non-citizens). The comprehensive proposed gun reform addressed many of these records (FBI, medical history, NSA) as part of the process to purchase a gun but it was swiftly put away by the Reps & NRA under the scare tactics of Obama taking all our guns away and then imposing Sharia Law and making the US a Communist / Islamic country and stupid America eating that bag of shit with a spoon.

Equal Hater

Unbannable by decree!
He could have been doing reconnaissance. I doubt that, but it is a possibility.

I'm sure. I bet also to know with 100% certainty the place was frequented by real homosexuals he went to the extent of sucking a few gay penises and sticking them in his pooper. In the name of Allah, of course. Not that he liked it or anything. That would be super gay.

deviant2

cause it glitters doesn't mean it's gold
The hospital and staff are on live, an amazing job to pull together, quite emotional. Very talented people. I can't imagine...

Back