Osama Bin Laden Death Photos (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Tooly

Tier One
This bin laden crap is all bull shit. Ether the fucker died of health reasons or he's driving a cab in New York City
I find the releasing of the pic's very ironic for Obama....just before election time draws near.
Agreed! The suspect pic, is suspect, I suspect!

sp00nss

Rookie
LOL, you think someone like George W. Bush, that grinning idiot who could hardly suppress that little smirk every time he lied to the public could have orchestrated an event as complex as 9/11?

bush-phone-skills.jpeg
weapons of mass distraction, in rich the wealthy

Westcountry Boy

This user was banned
I've definitely come across two separate sources that state OBL was a CIA agent recruited in England whilst at university. His role was to act as a target for a new crusade against the ragheads. If this is true well America is not likely to kill their own man are they? Maybe I'll do some rooting around to try and find the details cos I've forgotten. As for George W Bush? Cleverly contrived buffoonery to lull people's mis-comprehension.

The real person behind 9/11 is george bush.
Actually, it was Cheney and Rumsfeld...but they were doing the bidding of the Oligarchs, CIA, Defense Contractors, and assorted Globalists.

W. didn't know of the plan until SHTF. Remember, he was in a Florida classroom...and then, flying around for THREE DAYS...w/ neither Rummy or Cheney taking his calls.

I've definitely come across two separate sources that state OBL was a CIA agent recruited in England whilst at university. His role was to act as a target for a new crusade against the ragheads. If this is true well America is not likely to kill their own man are they? Maybe I'll do some rooting around to try and find the details cos I've forgotten. As for George W Bush? Cleverly contrived buffoonery to lull people's mis-comprehension.
Right....He babysat our Mujahideen allies when they were shooting Soviet gunships out of the sky with our STINGERS....He ensured that our stuff would never get pointed at U.S. personnel.

Guipago

Forum Veteran
Right....He babysat our Mujahideen allies when they were shooting Soviet gunships out of the sky with our STINGERS....He ensured that our stuff would never get pointed at U.S. personnel.
The Mujahideen had fuck all to do with Bin Laden, they resented that he turned up in their country uninvited (the epitimy of rudeness for their culture) & ran around with his imports with no coordination with the Mujahideen getting the shit shot out of them. Stingers went to a lot of different tribal factions in Afghanistan & most promptly disappeared, onsold to the highest bidder, the tribal faction enjoyed shooting each other as much as shooting Russians, very complicated land, still is, Bin Laden was not overseeing their distribution that was down to shady men from even shadier organizations, the US Brits could not be seen to be involved, politics.

The Mujahideen had fuck all to do with Bin Laden, they resented that he turned up in their country uninvited (the epitimy of rudeness for their culture) & ran around with his imports with no coordination with the Mujahideen getting the shit shot out of them. Stingers went to a lot of different tribal factions in Afghanistan & most promptly disappeared, onsold to the highest bidder, the tribal faction enjoyed shooting each other as much as shooting Russians, very complicated land, still is, Bin Laden was not overseeing their distribution that was down to shady men from even shadier organizations, the US Brits could not be seen to be involved, politics.
Osama wasn't necessarily distributing....He WAS a on an, "observe and report" detail, as an asset of CIA and MI6...He was respected by respected by Pashto tribesmen. He was from one of the more reknowned Muslim families in the world....+ he spoke 9 languages...A useful go-between and ally.

MI6 and CIA wanted the Soviet Invasion compromised...with the real-world understanding that a certain percentage of black-op munitions go missing...by nature, if not by design.

Back