War Photos from the Warsaw Uprising 1944 (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

wiggins

Forum Veteran
Warsaw was fucked by the Germans and the Russians. Led to believe Russia was about to join them to help liberate them from the Germans, Polish guerrillas erupted into an all out attack on the Wehrmacht.

Stalin decided to sit this one out and let the Germans do the work of destroying any nationalist Polish force that could cause problems for his annexation of Poland into the new USSR post war. Cunt... with a capital C.

This link includes many photos of the doomed fight against Germany.

RebelFX

Now, I am become death, the destroyer of worlds
A bunch of disgusting, filthy, subhuman creatures / thugs that have no business in modern day society and it baffles my mind that any of them could ever have any sort of power in any country and THEY are the ones that should all be killed! The Nazis are cool though.

wiggins

Forum Veteran
A bunch of disgusting, filthy, subhuman creatures / thugs that have no business in modern day society and it baffles my mind that any of them could ever have any sort of power in any country and THEY are the ones that should all be killed! The Nazis are cool though.
I'll leave it to someone else to comment on your ideas as I don't speak to fucking idiots...

RebelFX

I'll leave it to someone else to comment on your ideas as I don't speak to fucking idiots...
I'll give you a minute to think real hard about you trying to call me a fucking idiot but responding directly to me saying you don't speak to fucking idiots <3

hedgerow

simpelton
interesting seeing those couples strolling down main street which is soon to be a giant urban renewal program

wiggins

Forum Veteran
interesting seeing those couples strolling down main street which is soon to be a giant urban renewal program
Which one was main street? I am not at all familiar with Warsaw, what urban renewal program have they got planned?

I guess a lot of Europe was like that. Pics pre to ww2 would be unrecognisable today given bomb damage and urban renewal.

j6enti

NewbieX
crazy ! hope your dog runs away & finds a new family with your disgusting ass mindset !!

RebelFX

crazy ! hope your dog runs away & finds a new family with your disgusting ass mindset !! I'm fucking retarded.
My dog is my best friend and would never run away. Disgusting ass mindset... love it. Thanks for your comment.

you are a cockwomble

Back