Over 100 Negroes Shot In Chicago On Father's Day Weekend (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Ward Cleaver

Resident Expert
And all of them were shot by other Negroes...which is the case in the majority of Black-On-Black Violence.

Also, this is only one city.
If I included the statistics from Milwaukee, Detroit, L.A., etc., etc...the total numbers would be even higher.

But, what I want to know is...

1) Where are the cries for "justice!!!" from the left-wing "progressives?"

2) Where is the group "Black Lives Matter?"

3) Where is the "reverend" Al Sharpton?

4) Where is the left-wing Fake-News media?

5) Where are the disingenuous and phony chants of "black lives matter?"

If one White police officer had shot an uncooperative and combative Negro while trying to arrest him...
Then...in less than 24 hours...we would see all 5 things occuring that I outlined above.

But, because over 100 Negroes were shot by other Negroes...
Then we hear only silence from the "progressives," the left wing Fake-News media, and "BLM."

And that's how you know that they're phony and disingenuous.
They chant "black lives matter," but they don't genuinely mean it...deep down, where it really counts.
It's just a ploy...a disingenuous facade...used in an attempt to advance a phony political agenda and narrative.

Regards,
-Ward

Fandango

This user was banned
If a nigger kills a nigger all niggers are happy, if a whitey kills a nigger its all out violence, i hope that all the niggers kill other niggers then the whiteys can finish the rest, BLM = non existant.

volpster31

DONT TREAD ON ME
This user was banned
this is how they PROVE that black lives dont matter....im all for it personally...after all the murders,bangin white girls and diluting their blood and mexicans soon outnumbering them,theyll be gone in 200 years..wont do me any good in my lifetime but at least i know theyre doomed

CornHub

somewhere
Super Moderator
Ward? I fully agree with what you said, and am furthermore interested in what you believe the long game will be.

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
And all of them were shot by other Negroes...which is the case in the majority of Black-On-Black Violence.

If I included the statistics from Milwaukee, Detroit, L.A., etc., etc...the total numbers would be even higher.

If one White police officer had shot an uncooperative and combative Negro while trying to arrest him...
Then...in less than 24 hours...we would see all 5 things occuring that I outlined above.

Then we hear only silence from the "progressives," the left wing Fake-News media, and "BLM."

They chant "black lives matter," but they don't genuinely mean it...deep down, where it really counts.
It's just a ploy...a disingenuous facade...used in an attempt to advance a phony political agenda and narrative.

Regards,
-Ward
Don't forget the Free Televisions/Stereo's/Shoes and Track Suits! U gotta get that in there! Lmao!
Worded Very Well,And Quite Accurate My Friend...SP

KingElvis

Retired
When people die by niggers in Niggerville, niggers do not cry, they are happy.
The streets become littered with dead bodies, finally some meat they can harvest to bring back to them children to eat.

D.O.A.

We are Kings

Regards,
-Ward
this is a old website you might like, not sure if you're aware of it

www.heyjackass.com

IMG_20200625_155939.jpg

volpster31

DONT TREAD ON ME
This user was banned
hey,they keep their own numbers down so i dont care what they do....it also shows normal people that ghetto rats are animals....a win win for whitey

Back