disaster Packages Just Got Delayed/Lost (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

hedgerow

simpelton
1691190907979.png

lechmich

Forum Veteran
I've done some international sailing and that's exactly what you don't want your keel to slam into at night time... and also a good argument for sleeping with your feet towards the bow.
Me also, I have actually personally seen 2 almost fully submerged containers - it's enough to give you nightmares when you are bluewater sailing in a GRP yacht in heavy weather...

These fuckers should be responsible for retrieving the containers - this wasn't even a storm, obviously shoddy loading...

Punisher_1

This user was banned
Imagine the loss. You have some business dependant on parts or merchandise and poof its gone.

DokraOwl

Hooter
I hope some rich guy's Ferrari was in one of those.
And I hope that rich guy wasn't one of those "son's of money" types but a guy who worked really hard and sacrificed and pulled himself up from poverty and became a beloved member of society only to lose it all due to a series of unforeseeable accidents, and then his house was taken over by squatters and drug addicts who did nothing to contribute to society šŸ„³

Can'tSleep

Ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?
And I hope that rich guy wasn't one of those "son's of money" types but a guy who worked really hard and sacrificed and pulled himself up from poverty and became a beloved member of society only to lose it all due to a series of unforeseeable accidents, and then his house was taken over by squatters and drug addicts who did nothing to contribute to society šŸ„³
:nod:

Back