beatings Palestinian Kids Roughed Up By Israelis (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

GuanoLoco

Well Known Member
I think they are in the lower half of the scale. LOL

DLJyglKW4AA4i1B.jpg

Skull81

卐 People Hater 卐
One against all if that's not unfair I don't know what it is. If you need a whole squad to finish a man, you have a lot to do.

spidey1982

This user was banned
The Arabs have been a pain in the ass to the Israelis for a long long time. The Palestinians can simple go live in an Arab country; after all after the creation of Israel in 1947— the Arabs sent their Jews to Israel. This solidifying the Jewish state. It’s about 1 in 8 Jews that live in Israel can trace their roots back to Europe. The rest are from elsewhere

Unhinged & mildly racist

This user was banned
The Arabs have been a pain in the ass to the Israelis for a long long time. The Palestinians can simple go live in an Arab country; after all after the creation of Israel in 1947— the Arabs sent their Jews to Israel. This solidifying the Jewish state. It’s about 1 in 8 Jews that live in Israel can trace their roots back to Europe. The rest are from elsewhere
Both those species of subhuman dune coon are worthless. One gargles and bobs on invisible cock the other gargles and slaps their face on the ground 🤣

Fuck Jews and Muslims BOTH lol

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
Fuck I love this site .... I finally found a place where i can laugh til i cry at the hilarious funny shit where other people have a sense of humor - it's so fucking refreshing ... been banned from so many places this past couple of years cos of bullshit ... I fucking love being here - thanks for this latest LAUGH!

mkuktra2013

I killed myself before my parents met
To be honest I hate both Jews and Muslims.
But muslims are worse u can’t argue that sire Oh Jews are so bad blah blah blah but has a Jew ever flown a plane into a building or suicide bombed little kids? Israel is the only country I’ve EVER heard of that drops balloons with notes saying gtfo civilians were bombing here tmrw . Look fuck zionists fuck the plo but honestly the fact that sandniggers propaganda is so strong that people actually believe Israel are the bad guys is laughable if she wasn’t in the Middle East it’s be a goat fucking terror shit show

Back