bizarre Palestinian slingshot kid shot in dick by IDF sniper (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

katinka

NewbieX
Would have been better if the sub human vile piece of terrorist filth was shot through the head.
The only sub human here are those white supremacist who think they knew everything bc another with country says so (you)

Good strategy by Israel though, shoot everyone in the dick and the problem will sort itself out eventually.
What a stupid little shit. Soon we shall see the version Hamas releases..." Evil IDF soldier shoots unarmed palestinian child for just waving his hands around" with the sling edited out.
Idk but it's so funny how these dumb zionist try to compare a kid swinging stones with a fucking sniper how many braincells do you lack in order to see them even a little comparable...

RebelFX

Now, I am become death, the destroyer of worlds
Goes to show how smart they are... run out into the field where there was just sniper fire... Great tactic, at least I think. More of 'em dead, the better.

AnaofTheHills

Of course your opinion matters! - just not to me.
Thats just a warning. If the Israeli army wanted to they could have hit all of them in the head all at one time. Go back home and quit fucking with danger, stupid kids.

Back