IDF killing disabled civilian (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

eksy

Reject conformity, embrace cringe.

OP's description:
"IDF assassination of unarmed civilian in Hebron. A young man with special needs was hit by occupation bullets and arrested at "Qalqas Dam" south of Hebron, while Hebrew sources claim that he tried to snatch a soldier's weapon. If this is how people with special needs are treated, then I can only imagine how they treat the rest of the Palestinians."
No other info was added.

rottenfresh

ummmmm, You smell that?
View attachment 731028

OP's description:
"IDF assassination of unarmed civilian in Hebron. A young man with special needs was hit by occupation bullets and arrested at "Qalqas Dam" south of Hebron, while Hebrew sources claim that he tried to snatch a soldier's weapon. If this is how people with special needs are treated, then I can only imagine how they treat the rest of the Palestinians."
No other info was added.
:coffee:

(G.O.A.T.) Tubemonkey

It takes two to orangutango
1701868792513.gif

Babuboy

Lurker
Unarmed? Disabled? Whatever! Advancing towards an armed soldier in a threatening stance isn't very bright. I don't see them shooting pointlessly at other's.

massdawg92

Well Known Member
View attachment 731028

OP's description:
No other info was added.
Who gives a fuk

France_mike

Fresh Meat
View attachment 731028

OP's description:
No other info was added.
Wait ... Aren't all Palestine ppl special needs ?

Back