Police Paramilitary Citizen Guerillas Defeated U.S. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

cannedkittens

Bungus Among Us
Of course the first thing he'd do is call for the cops if he felt threatened... hypocritical mom's basement anarchist that he is.
Yep the ironic thing is usually the cop hating types are the ones that would be most reliant on them because they’re completely incapable.

• Agree
Reactions: Mud

wiggins

Forum Veteran
Yep the ironic thing is usually the cop hating types are the ones that would be most reliant on them because they’re completely incapable.
I was most amused by the BLM chant 'defund the police'.

Of all the things to shout whilst you burn down the town and steal and destroy the hard work of others, defund the police has to be the most dysfunctional thing ever.

Funny, we don't hear much of BLM these days. Once Biden goes I think we will see a real roll back of this shit. Europe is way ahead of both the US and Australia. Aus is well behind the US in any case. We've just brought in affirmative action for abos for fucks sake.

cannedkittens

Bungus Among Us
I keep waiting for the majority to have enough of the woke shit and the pendulum to swing the other way. It’s coming soon, cause it just can’t get anymore ridiculous than it is.

cannedkittens

Bungus Among Us
Go fuck yoursel

IMG_8391.jpeg

Of course the first thing he'd do is call for the cops if he felt threatened... hypocritical mom's basement anarchist that he is.
I'd file if I felt threatened, stupid. Dumbass..

The visual was provided, "civilian", it isn't of me. Lol dumbass.

Looks like P.C..

Back